70/210 πŸ’ͺ

You will be under 20stone in no time! Love a holiday as incentive - I've never been to Turkey but would love to go, have you been before? All inclusive is great I just love the relaxation of it all. Just think how slim you will be by June!

I've been twice it's really nice and very very cheap!
I actually can't wait and I'm going to feel amazing next June I'll be so much slimmer and I'll have finished my 2nd year of law in the May! I really can't wait.

Definitely add Turkey to your bucket list ;)

I think it's a mix of slimming world very flexible calorie counting (I'm mindful) and lots of excercise haha.

I have 2 mini goals at the minute.. #1 I want to be under 20 stone safely and #2 we are booking an all inclusive holiday to Turkey for next June when i have lost 5 stone. (We literally have every detail planned but I refuse to book till I get to the target I gave myself when I started (I'll book a holiday at my 5 stone loss) lol)

So 19 stone here I come!

That sounds really reasonable and realistic, especially given the amazing progress so far. Good luck!

You mentioned previously about not really using syns - you might find that later down the line the loss will slow down if you aren't using your full syn allowance - but I am sure you will jiggle all that around when that happens

xx

That sounds really reasonable and realistic, especially given the amazing progress so far. Good luck!

You mentioned previously about not really using syns - you might find that later down the line the loss will slow down if you aren't using your full syn allowance - but I am sure you will jiggle all that around when that happens

xx

I am definitely mindful that I may need to shake things up soon in regards to being a bit easier on myself with syns and things, I think a big part of it is me wanting to take advantage of the easy part and when it gets boring and hard introduce a few syns to make it more manageable so I can keep going!

But I do enjoy a nice chicken kebab often haha. Xx

I've been twice it's really nice and very very cheap!
I actually can't wait and I'm going to feel amazing next June I'll be so much slimmer and I'll have finished my 2nd year of law in the May! I really can't wait.

Definitely add Turkey to your bucket list ;)

Ahh amazing I will do! Great reward after finishing your 2nd year of uni too. So much to look forward to :classic_big_grin:

-3.2 today after my rubbish week haha so that's me at 20 stone 3lb!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180813-212547_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180813-212547_Samsung Internet.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 3
Can't even find everyone else's diaries to catch up ... I suck lol.

Jumped on the scales this morning as usual. 20 stone 2.5 (20 1) it's coming to me!

Last edited:
sarloumack - 4 stone off in 2 months, woman of the year!!! That is an absolutely amazing achievement, huge well done to you! And do I see that you are under 20stone now? Keep going you are doing SO well :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

You are doing amazingly sarloumack! I’d be happy with half your losses πŸ˜‚. Its so lovely and inspirationa to see, well done.

I will reply to you guys soon just leaving myself a note here..

--dr has prescribed orlistat.. look into it before taking.

I will reply to you guys soon just leaving myself a note here..

--dr has prescribed orlistat.. look into it before taking.
I think there's a whole thread dedicated to Orlistat in this forum somewhere - but I'm not sure if anyone has posted there for a while.

I was prescribed it about 6 months ago but have never used it, I was too scared of the side effects! (Not that I want to scare you either but defo do your research)

Omg look at the difference in your face, you look so much slimmer! Got to agree with Kim re: the orlistat, some nasty side effects but It has worked well for some people. I think you are doing so well on SW you probably don't need it at the moment but maybe something to consider if losses slow down?

Just do what's right for you :)

Back