8's to 7's?

Weigh in tonight!

My scales said 8st 8 1/4 before I left, went running and weighed in officially at 8st 7 so only half a pound on this week, that's great considering the weekend I had and it being star week :)

Now to see those low 8's!!!!

Ladies - where have we all gone?!

I know where i've been - BOOZING and eating curry :flirt2:

Oh well, needless to say i'm back up to my old friend 8st 8 and not forgetting the 1/4 with it!

No excuses today though...........Got my Tesco order coming and enough food to do a healthy stew and a bean and sausage with orzo (i just discovered this) kind of stewy thing, all done in the slow cooker anyway so i'm planning a nive welcome to winter week!!!!

Also hoping to make a batch of speed soup but thats only if the little man will let me not play for a bit :D

Ohh man ..
Boozing and curry was exactly how it went down last night lucy!
Sunday dinner today and then off down the caravan on tues for a week = diet fail! X

Do you have a food diary?! I need to eat what you're eating!

I lose sooooo slow! I had 2 fast days last week, did 3 spin classes, a 10 mile walk, 1 short run, 1 long run and ate SW friendly the rest of the time (including scan bran every single day) and still only lost 1lb!!!!!

How are we girlies?

I had such a good day on fri but I blew it yesterday! Don't know why I do it to myself, weekend's are the worst!!!!

How are we girlies?

I had such a good day on fri but I blew it yesterday! Don't know why I do it to myself, weekend's are the worst!!!!

Hehe weekends are always a write off for me we love our takeaways too much and a cheeky glass of wine or two...

I was 8stone1.6 this morn would like to be 8 for the weekend but can't remember the last time that happened .. Have a hen do on Saturday but feeling very unglam at the mo! X

Ah thanks I'm just really untoned so although I'm the lightest I've been in a long time I don't look it because I'm literally so flabby lol next goal is 7.7 then I might be happy!

Im struggling to lose the last half stone...still

As you can see 3weeks later the struggle was given up...and the weight piled on...started again yesterday and so far so good ...no major fails yesterday though mdid get hungry in the evening and attacked bananas and muller lights like food was going to be rationed....hoping things settle down today and the hunger pangs are less

I need to start exercising too am old and flabby not a nice look

I would love to be 8st 1. Am so annoyed with myself the last few weeks. I have a few good days and then go completely off plan. Back on it today, hoping I can get over the 3 day blip

You can do it :) x stay positive and if you have a bad day don't dwell on it and throw the rest of the week away iust get straight back on the wagon x

Back