90 day Shred

Well done. I have my weigh in tomorrow :)

Went off the wagon last night.. It was cold, I was hungry, and there was some hot food available by the name of hot wings and chips .... *sighs*

Thanks Irishlass!

Oops one blip, back on that wagon today xx

Thanx guys! Past few days have been really tempting. There's something about the cold weather that makes me wanna eat a plate of hot n hearty food, summink to warm up ur stomach Aaaaah!

Luckily I won't be here for the winter. I'm gonna be in Egypt baby!! No rainy days for me! Just the Med Sea!!! ... Let's just hope I can stick to exante! :-/

WI tomorrow! Wish me luck xx

Twixaholic said:
Thanx guys! Past few days have been really tempting. There's something about the cold weather that makes me wanna eat a plate of hot n hearty food, summink to warm up ur stomach Aaaaah!

Luckily I won't be here for the winter. I'm gonna be in Egypt baby!! No rainy days for me! Just the Med Sea!!! ... Let's just hope I can stick to exante! :-/

WI tomorrow! Wish me luck xx

Oooo nice ;) good luck!! Bit jealous of the Egyptian sun here :)

Not a good day yesterday. Family threw a leaving party on my behalf everyone cooked a dish and I was forced to eat lol like literally!!
Good to know that I didn't even enjoy it, even the cakes that were served to me id usually have two slices since theyre my faves but they tasted soooo sweet buttery and horrid!

Ooh well I'm not even gonna look at the scales for my WI today. I had a sneak peak yday before my sinful ordeal and I was 4lbs down so I'm gonna go with that as my week two lost.

Still here, still alive, still doing exante! With all the chaos and stress in my life this pass month I've so pleased that I managed to pull through. I've lost 16lb this month and I'm sooooo chuffed!!!!

November here I come...

Well done!!!

You may have had a few blips but you've come out on top! x

Still here, still alive, still doing exante! With all the chaos and stress in my life this pass month I've so pleased that I managed to pull through. I've lost 16lb this month and I'm sooooo chuffed!!!!

November here I come...

Hey Twix, wondered where you got to :) 16lbs well done! Glad you managed to stay on track, hope you're OK xx

Thanks nursetubs, hope all's going well with you xx

Well Welll...

Just had my Week 5 weigh-in and it seems I've gained a pound! From 144lb to 145lb :-\ So now I'm going TS for a whole week straight!!!!

My targets to loose 15lb in 6 weeks! This week being 07/11/11 is week one. Sooo bring it on meee!

Weighed in yesterday. Week 6 and I've lost 4lb!!!! I am now 141lb desperately trying to break in to the 30s, I can just about get a whiff of the finish line. 14lb to go, hope I can break through without stuffing it up!!

:wee: well done, the end is definitely in sight :D

I'm here to help you hun. I sometimes think I'm talking to myself when I write but then I might get a few replies at once.
You can get that stone off by Christmas. Have you thought of what plan you will be doing to maintain?

nursetubs said:
I'm here to help you hun. I sometimes think I'm talking to myself when I write but then I might get a few replies at once.
You can get that stone off by Christmas. Have you thought of what plan you will be doing to maintain?

Awww Thanks Darl'. I'm aiming to get it off by new years! Haven't thought of my maintenance plan yet, no. Any ideas?? I'm looking to stay low carb. Maybe follow the south beach diet for a bit.. Will have to see.

WI on Monday. I'm now 139lb that's a 2lb loss last week, not too bad huh!

Back