A Bloke's Diary

Day 14...

Good day so far & feeling good. Did my progress selfie and the difference is unreal (sorry, too shy to share).

Wife and kids back later this evening, can't wait to see them. Would be lovely to take them out for tea and a few beers but.... Ah, the joys of TFR!

Good luck everyone ;)

Aw Derry totally get you, it feels to recent to publicly show the big pics. Your family will be stunned at your progress!

Day 15 - all good!

Wife & kids came home yesterday and they really noticed the weight loss which was really gratifying. However they just had a take away curry the ******** and I've threatened to send them back to Ireland!!! :D

Mega busy day today and same again tomorrow so might not get a chance to post. So unless it all turns to rat **** tomorrow, I'll not post until after my official pharmacy weigh in on Saturday morning which will be Day 17.

All the best to you's! ;)

All the best and well done for your will power with the curry. I could just murder a curry!

Well done and even more so for the will power...

Day 17....

Been to the chemist for my weigh in and there's good news and bad news.

Bad news first... I had to have 4 x strawberry in my feed pack as they ran out of chocolate! Grrrrrrrr!

The good news is..... drum roll.... I've lost 3kg this week and am down to 98.1 kg from 101.1kg. So I am now officially 15st 6lb with a BMI of 31.9.

All heading in the right direction and still a long way to go but absolutely buzzing again!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and support and I hope you are all doing brilliantly!

;)

Woo amazing loss well done!

Wowsers well done u will be under 30 BMI before u know it

Thank you everyone, you're too kind :)

Day 18... Tough day. Sister in law 'a wedding anniversary and we all went out for a curry (I know, the lousy rats!) and a load of beer. I sat through 5 hrs of this with just water and a shake at the ready in the car. Managed to sit in the restaurant and not cave in so was chuffed with myself for that but feck it was tough. Nearly gave in to temptation and thought about having a veg curry but non passaran as they say :D

Day 19... Got up this morning feeling really good about not giving in yesterday. Caught myself in the mirror and for the first time without photos I was shocked at how my body shape has changed! Looking forward to Wedensday's pic and if I can edit my head out of them I might post them so you can see how I'm getting on.

Might not be able to post tomorrow as work getting dead busy and not getting home till late :( but we'll se how we go!

Good luck peeps! ;)

Feel your pain, I was sat in a kids party surrounded by lovely food, some of it really healthy. Infact it was the smell of onions that was getting me! But I resisted every last temptation as did u. We did it!

Well done frecklesy!!

Day 20 passed off with no problems so here we are on day 21. 3 whole weeks since I had a pint or any proper food! Mad innit?

Did my normal Wednesday selfie and have edited the pics to take my mug out :) so will try and share them. There are 4 - day 1 as the start of the journey with day 7, 14 and today (21) so you can see how my body shape is changing.

Just to be clear, day 1 the start may be a bit of a false shape as I was feeling particularly bloated :D

Edit - just tried & it won't let me from my phone so will try from my laptop later tonight (at a football match after work so will be much later).

All the best everyone ;)

Wow I've got to say you sound so positive and motivated! Looking back the time flies, it's looking forward seems long lol!

Can't wait to see progress pics, not going to take any until end of week four as I hope to be down about 25lbs by then.

Enjoy footie!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

U can indeed well done :stickdance:

Last edited:
Wow amazing progress!!!

Thank you everyone !

Day 22 and the only downer is I'm onto a couple of strawberry shakes in my supply as they didn't have all chocolate - bleeurgh!

Good luck ;)

Day 24.... And each time I type that all I can hear is that Geordie bloke off Big Brother in my head :D

Saturday. Weigh in day....

Have lost 2.1kg this week so am officially 15st 1.6lbs with a BMI of 31.2. Extremely happy and all heading in the right direction still! I'll post another selfie next Wednesday all being well.

I know I always say it but THANK YOU!! to everyone for your support.

Good luck ;)

Back