A Journey of 5 stone or more ?

the more the merrier loser85! welcome and best of luck X

Thanks Diva :)

Will be starting next monday. Dont really like the mixed bumper packs so have bought 3 lots of the 50 packs to keep me going. 100 vanilla and 50 carbonara. Should last a wee while anyways!

Hi Loser85
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. Mere x

Hi loser85, how're you doing? Settled into it yet? I had a blip this week but onwards and downwards! Good luck.

Loser85 you can do lots with vanilla shakes! And personally I like the carbonara :) good luck starting tomorrow x

Hi Angel, my names Sam and I have just had a realization that Iam turning 30 in less than 4 months and at 5 ft 4 I am nearly 7 stone overweight and an uncomfortable size 18/20.
I have been over weight all my life and like most have tried and failed at most diets. The best result I ever had was the total meal replacement plan where I lost 4 stone in 3 months over 6 years ago.
This time I am to try Exante Diet to give me the confidence to start my 30’s a little happier and lighter!!
My aim is to try and loost 4 stone for my birthday in June and then i'd like to be at my ideal weight for Christmas 2013!

I look forward to chatting to members on here and hopefullyoffering some moral support!!

Hi Sam
Welcome to the forum you will find the support on here is second to none. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your success. :)
Mere x

Hi Angel, my names Sam and I have just had a realization that Iam turning 30 in less than 4 months and at 5 ft 4 I am nearly 7 stone overweight and an uncomfortable size 18/20.
I have been over weight all my life and like most have tried and failed at most diets. The best result I ever had was the total meal replacement plan where I lost 4 stone in 3 months over 6 years ago.
This time I am to try Exante Diet to give me the confidence to start my 30’s a little happier and lighter!!
My aim is to try and loost 4 stone for my birthday in June and then i'd like to be at my ideal weight for Christmas 2013!

I look forward to chatting to members on here and hopefullyoffering some moral support!!

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum. You will get where you want to be just stay determined :) 4 st in 3 months is fantastic. Good luck

Room for another?
due to start Wednesday!

Always room! Welcome weight champ and Sam. Stick with it and you won't go wrong :) first week is crap, once it's done you'll be flying. X

Hi Weight Champ
You are most welcome on this forum as everyone is friendly and helpful after all we are all trying to attain the same thing. Good luck for Wednesday.
Mere x

Thanks Mere. Am mildly apprehensive yet positive. Here goes!! I'm going to do total solution.

TS is not easy but it is worth it to see those pounds drop off!
Mere x

Just back on it after a 2 to 3 week break.:break_diet: I was off work sick and could not get into the mental space while feeling so awful. Back to work now and the routine has brought my game face back. I've not weighed myself to see what damage I have done but instead choosing to stay on it until I can fit into a special outfit that will tell me my weight. Started walking the 3.6 miles home when weather permits so hoping that will speed things up.

God news is that managed to buy some clothes in a smaller size. Now comfortably in a 20 with some 18 sizes in there!

Glad to see more have joined and all the positive work being done.

x

Thanks Mere. Am mildly apprehensive yet positive. Here goes!! I'm going to do total solution.

Hi Weight champ, good luck, you can do it, the first week is hardest. You'll be at goal in no time if you stick to it.

Just back on it after a 2 to 3 week break.:break_diet: I was off work sick and could not get into the mental space while feeling so awful. Back to work now and the routine has brought my game face back. I've not weighed myself to see what damage I have done but instead choosing to stay on it until I can fit into a special outfit that will tell me my weight. Started walking the 3.6 miles home when weather permits so hoping that will speed things up.

God news is that managed to buy some clothes in a smaller size. Now comfortably in a 20 with some 18 sizes in there!

Glad to see more have joined and all the positive work being done.

x

Hi 11st, wondered where you were. Glad you are feeling better and are back with us. C'mon lass you can do it!

Hi 11st, wondered where you were. Glad you are feeling better and are back with us. C'mon lass you can do it!
Great stuff to see all this encouragement and others starting alongside me.
i'm doing slim fast today whilst awaiting my parcel. Thought I'd start something. No next day mainland delivery for me!!
good luck everyone

Good morning all :D. Hope everyone is doing well and feeling fine. ?

Yess thank you! got a week off work so am a tad bored but have been sorting through my girls clothes and washing and stuff so trying to keep busy! Had my wi this morning and have lost 7lbs for my first week so really pleased cos I had two blips!

Had a vanilla shake for my breakfast and so far had a 750ml bottle of water x

Wow Fiona 7lbs is a great start! You're into it now so the only way is down! Hope you finish your jobs and get some 'me time' good luck and stay strong x

Back