A Journey of 5 stone or more ?

Hiya I'm starting exante on Monday with 10st to lose.. I'm 18 at the moment and want to get down to 8 as a healthy weight.. I'm only 5ft so my healthy weight is lower :( lol.. Quite nervous about starting.. Really hoping I like the packs and survive at least the first week.. From what I've heard if I get past 1st week I've come over the hardest... Going to be a long journey but its all worth it :) xx

Hiya I'm starting exante on Monday with 10st to lose.. I'm 18 at the moment and want to get down to 8 as a healthy weight.. I'm only 5ft so my healthy weight is lower :( lol.. Quite nervous about starting.. Really hoping I like the packs and survive at least the first week.. From what I've heard if I get past 1st week I've come over the hardest... Going to be a long journey but its all worth it :) xx

Hi Keirasmummy,

Good luck on your weightloss journey, I am 5'1 so understand what its like to aim for those 8 stones! I've given myself a goal of 9stone6lb as that will put me in the healthy section in terms of BMI. Ideally, I'd like to be 8.5stones but as I can't ever remember being that weight (sometime in primary school :p) I can't imagine myself being in the 8's. So aiming for 9's- will see how I look and feel and then decide whether to head for the 8's from there. The biggest I have been in 16.1, started the exante diet at 15.1 after losing a stone through healthy eating and exercise.
I'd recommend starting your own diary if you havent already :)

Hi Keirasmummy,

Good luck on your weightloss journey, I am 5'1 so understand what its like to aim for those 8 stones! I've given myself a goal of 9stone6lb as that will put me in the healthy section in terms of BMI. Ideally, I'd like to be 8.5stones but as I can't ever remember being that weight (sometime in primary school :p) I can't imagine myself being in the 8's. So aiming for 9's- will see how I look and feel and then decide whether to head for the 8's from there. The biggest I have been in 16.1, started the exante diet at 15.1 after losing a stone through healthy eating and exercise.
I'd recommend starting your own diary if you havent already :)

Yeah I'm probably going to start one beginning of next week :) quite excited :) lol x

welcome on board newbies - keirasmummy and wannabeskinnyminnie13 - good luck on the journey. You'll find all the support and encouragement you need here when it ain't happening in the real world!
get the first few days out the way and you'll be flying. :)

More chums, welcome! Drink plenty of water and leaf tea, get through the first week and you will be fine. It really does work if you stick to it. You really can get to where you want to be. There are loads of really great people here to support you in the good days as well as the ones you need that extra help. Good luck.

welcome on board newbies - keirasmummy and wannabeskinnyminnie13 - good luck on the journey. You'll find all the support and encouragement you need here when it ain't happening in the real world!
get the first few days out the way and you'll be flying. :)

Thank you DivaDavis. Into the 5th week now- goes ridiculously fast! Well done on your 4stone loss already! Fab!

Hi Keriamummy,

Good luck with starting on Monday. I'm sure you'll settle in after the first few days. It really is a great diet and having the forum members support really helps.

xx

Good luck starting the diet. It is tough especially at first but well worth it. :)
Mere x

Morning all. How's it going keirasmummy and wannebeskinnyminny13? Are you in the swing yet ? Stick with it, you will be soon then after a couple of weeks it's just a way of life with fabulous results! Good luck.

Morning all. How's it going keirasmummy and wannebeskinnyminny13? Are you in the swing yet ? Stick with it, you will be soon then after a couple of weeks it's just a way of life with fabulous results! Good luck.

Yeah once the first week was over you get into the swing of things and it becomes so normal! Can't believe it's already the second month! It's great though because you get to the stage now where people start noticing and paying compliments so makes it so much more worthwhile!

How are you getting on?

Hi WBS, I'm doing great thanks, it's my month WI today and I'm down another stone bracket. :) Hubby said its starting to show. Over a stone in a month for both of us hey! Rock on next month :)

Very well done Angel. :character00100:
Mere x

Thanks Mere, couldn't do it without the support on here. :)

Hiya.. I'm trying very hard.. But feel awful at the moment.. Just want to eat lol, on day 3 and was so close to giving in but didn't :) but just have no energy :-/ really hope it eases up soon :(

On a positive note.. I have an addiction to the scales and have lost 5lb in the first 2 days.. I know it's cos it's the first week but its a nice motivator :)

Thank you all for your support :)

Wow 5lb in two days that is some motivator!!! :D
Mere x

Hi WBS, I'm doing great thanks, it's my month WI today and I'm down another stone bracket. :) Hubby said its starting to show. Over a stone in a month for both of us hey! Rock on next month :)

Yay!! Thats fabulous!! Well done you :) Roll on our 2 month weigh in!!

Hiya.. I'm trying very hard.. But feel awful at the moment.. Just want to eat lol, on day 3 and was so close to giving in but didn't :) but just have no energy :-/ really hope it eases up soon :(

On a positive note.. I have an addiction to the scales and have lost 5lb in the first 2 days.. I know it's cos it's the first week but its a nice motivator :)

Thank you all for your support :)

Yey for not giving in and double hey for 5lb loss already! It does get easier I promise, the trick is just to stick to it. Just think where you'll be in a month. :) well done.

Thanks WBS, ill race ya ! We are very close in losses and dates. Have a great day. X

I'll meet you at the finish line :p

Back