A.... um... diary?

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by BlondePrincess, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. BlondePrincess

BlondePrincess Member

Hi, anyone out there who may be reading this?!

Ok, well I posted an introduction... but I will run by things again :)

Basically, since starting uni I've gone up a dress size, and by being so short it's really affected my appearance and confidence... not to mention that according to the government I am over weight.

...... nice.

Day 1 - I guess...

Um... ate quite a lot of chocolate... for no reason other than to try to get me through the end of my essay.

Currently have a baked potato in the oven, but have no idea what to put on it. :s..... maybe spring onions and some Philly light? ... not sure.

I'm finding it hard to bring back healthy foods on the bus, well veggies and fruit and the like.. and I can't afford much... so any ideas/tips/suggests/friendly smiles won't go unwanted here :))

In other words - hi *wave*

xxxsawah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.