A whole lot of weight to shift.

crikey,you are all doing really well,
can I join in?

Join in by all means Brainy got to say everyone lovely here and very encouraging all the best, type away m'dear.

Weigh in day and according to my normal scales I have been using I'm down 5, but I am going back out to Spain at the start of next moonth for a few months and not taking them scales, and I have lost enough to get on some smaller ones so taking them as they are easier to transport, any way theres a difference of a pound so I'm going with them, so this week I have lost 4 pound, what I'm over the moon with as it still takes me past the century, so the badge is now up :)

Going to celebrate with a nice fish tonight, will leave most the batter as usual.

Bike done 15 mins 6.2k, weights done.

Going to do measurements at the start of each month, but being so I did them a week ago I'll go with them for this month.

WELL DONE JAMES WHOOP WHOOP 101 LBS THAT IS FAB!Have a really lovely holiday in Spain m'dear and why don't you use the smaller scale from now on and sneak an extra lb I know I would heehee!

Yeah I'm going to use the smaller scale from now on, and cheers I will enjoy it over there, planning on going till February then coming back. Then at start of April going back out till July time.

Fish and chips was well nice, but far far to much, going to share it next time instead of each, left some I was that full.

Hi James, congrats on achieving your century buddy, You must be so proud.

oh and thanks for the advice on the exercise bike i picked one up and its great and very sturdy despite me being well over the recommended weight limit

Thats good to here :)

Bike done 20 mins 8.0k.

Dentist in bit, not looking forward to it as need a fair bit doing but it's only a examination today so not to bad, but want the bottom left side sorting before I go Spain but might not be enough time.

So PISSED off with myself!!!!!!!

I have only gone and had chippy again, two days running, not good. Once a week is fine as a treat as thats all I have bad the rest is good.

Just hope I don't gain this week, would take seeing the scales the same weight as this week, but don't think that will happen as I'm away this weekend camping. Mondays weigh in is going to be interesting.

I didn't even think about the eating the crap till I drove past the chippy, I was on my way to Morrosons to go to the pasta bar there.

Feel stuffed like a pig as well.

Wasn't even nice, defo not having chippy till the day I go Spain now at end of month.

Going darts now where my other vice lies in wait, beer.

Oh well nowt I can do now, apart from get right back on track, gutted.

Last edited:
dont beat your self up about it mate, Im sure with the exercise you put in and the rest of the diet you will still see a loss come Monday.

I had a bad day as well today couldnt resist freshly baked out the oven cheese scones, 3 scones later i felt so pissed at myself, but damn they were good.

You're right, no need to get down just put it down as a bad day, and move on, it's what we do tomorrow that counts now and not dwell on todays happenings.

well done! i am so pleased for you! keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time. you inspire me to get back on track, had a bit of an off week last week and feeling a bit bleurgh about it all

As long as we get right back on track after a blip, it is all good and a good learning curve to not do that mistake again, harder to do than say I know.

At least were trying to do something, and not like the past were I would probably just think, oh sod it, done **** might as well have a drink and then a takeout after and then I would be right back to square one, but not this time it's not happening, I will succeed.

Exercise was hard today for some reason, not sure why, started antibiotic yesterday for abcest, but don't think that would make it hard lol.

Any way weights done and bike 15 mins 6.2k.

Come to think of it I had a late night and did the weights before the bike today so might be a number of things, anyway it got done.

Hi James, I just wanted to say well done on your weightloss so far. Your doing amazingly well. An inspiration- especially as im going though a bad patch weight wise so reading this is the kick I need!! Good luck for your weight in on Monday. :)

No exercise today as I'm off for a couple days and knee is feeling a bit dodge, so going to leave it. Will be walking a bit I would of thought anyway.

Is inspirational for me to read your story, especially where you say to begin with even walking round the block was too much - I find it so difficult to stick to any plans that I make and reading here is really helping me

Hope your knee feels better soon :)

Back