Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Hi dustqueen thanks for the advice, so although going to the gym would slow down the weight loss it would increase inch loss,altough i want to shift the weight i want inches of my waist so really unsure what to do lol.

Just been to the gym, was excellent. Had a flapjack before I went, and a tonne of water!

Started by doing 10 minutes moderate pace on the bike to warm up, then hit the weights, then finished with 15 minutes on the treadmill, then I had a chill in the sauna and steam room and a bit of a swim, and its left me feeling really great, started to get REALLY tired whilst swimming though, but was there for a good 2 and half hours!

Might look into making it a permanent thing on a Sunday, and maybe in a couple of months might look into getting a membership and doing it during the week aswell... We'll see...

But for now, that suited me just fine :) Hoping to lose around 4lbs this week, that'd be really nice!

Hi Aaron glad you enjoyed the gym, i want to start agin next wk but am now worried about going, i was going before xmas before i started TS and i loved it, i was doing 5 times a wk, 3 days cardio and 2 days weights, like you i am happy with any weight loss bewtween 3.5-4lbs a week but after reading so many people say that exercise stops weight loss im now worried, what abot you does it not worry you.Also do you plan on having a AAM wk on the 5th wk or are you going to do the AAM wk on the 12wk as so many people have suggested, i think i might wait until wk 12 but still not made my mind up as i am a little worried about the food choices i make, have you any idea what you plan to eat yet.Also regarding sleep i am having the same problems as soon as i put my my head on the pillow it is taking me ages to get to sleep where as before i would pratically drop straight off lol.As you know i am really new to this like you but i am only on day 5,i feel great and dont feel hungry but this morning i woke up with IBS, did you experience this at all? or do you think its just a side effect of changing eating habbits.Thanks for listening :)

Hi mate, I am slightly worried about not losing yeah, if next Saturday I weigh and its a loss like 1lb, then I'm gonna knock the gym on the head and not bother with that, just have to wait and see with that! I will post on here and let you know how it goes next Saturday for my weigh in :) and I think I will do my AAM on the 12th week aswell, but I don't think i'll do the whole week... Maybe just the Saturday and Sunday and I think I will have something like... Lean Chicken or Tuna with some salad, something like that :)

Yeah the sleeping thing was a real pain but it seems to have gone away now, and I have never really suffered with any stomache problems, could just be like you said a side effect that some people experience when they swap from food to exante :) I wouldn't worry about it dude!

Just had my second pack of the day and I feel like I could just fall asleep right now!

lol have a nap mate ..... Cheers for the advice and will defo look at your weight loss next sat... its difficult because when you have never done a vlcd before its knowing whats right and what wrong to do... i was given some advice earlier as i was going to the gym before xmas and was doing 3 days a wk cardio 45mins each time and 2 days weights and have been told that this should be fine on Ts as Exante reccomend 20-30mins exercise a day anyway so will let you know how i get on, i think what i shall do is weight myself next wk at the end of wk 1 then do the same wk 2 then on wk 3 go back to the gym and at the end of wk 3 if my weight has stayed the same or the loss has increased i will stick to it.

Woke up today feeling absolutely shattered, it even feels like I'm not in ketosis anymore, I must be putting too much hot sauce into my soups, going to start cutting down big time.. Might just leave it as a Friday or Saturday treat, been having it every day! Lol

Just on my dinner at work sat with a mushroom soup yawn, boring! Already looking forward to getting this week out of the way :) roll on Friday...

How long are you doing the diet for Aaron? Just try keep yourself busy lol x

Got ages to go yet Kirst, hoping to finish around 1st May, gives me plenty of time to lose the weight I wanna lose... I wanna get to 85kg on Exante, and then drop down to 80kg with the gym and some healthy grub and then hopefully maintain around that!

Today has been a HARD DAY! Felt like day 3 all over again, been weak, had a slight headache, and have been really hungry... lol ouch. Definitely need to slow down with the sauce I think, either that or the gym yesterday killed me!

slimmann said:
Hi dustqueen thanks for the advice, so although going to the gym would slow down the weight loss it would increase inch loss,altough i want to shift the weight i want inches of my waist so really unsure what to do lol.

Personal choice lots decide to put off the exercise for this reason as no matter how much you lose inch wise it can be demoralising seeing small numbers. I think if you decide to go down the gym route you just have to treat the scales with a pinch of salt you'll still be getting slimmer inchwise which surely is the most important thing :)

Haven't posted for a few days, still 100% of course!

Was feeling really weak and hungry at the start of the week, it lasted a few days, it has finally disappeared today yay. I went out last night and bought a few jars of cayenne chilli pepper to put in my soups instead of having hot sauce in my soups as I don't think that was doing me any good really - think it may have kicked me out of ketosis for a bit, but not so sure as maybe the hunger and weakness was just one of them things!

Had a sly weigh in today, and I'm 2kg down this week (about 4.4 pounds) woot!!! Hoping to get that to 5 by Saturday... Would be sweeeeeeet!

I also noticed today that I'm actually on the last notch of my belt, so I'm going to need to buy new trousers and a new belt soon. A good thing, and also a bad thing lol.

Looking forward to yet another sober weekend, I've really gotten used to these now and they are not half bad... ;)

well done aaron! having to buy smaller trousers can only be a good thing! :) xx

Thanks Kirst, yeah suppose you are right :) I dug out some old trousers that actually look like they've not been worn before, size 40's and a pair of 36's... The 40's fit me great so these will do for now. Also bought a pair of 38 jeans last night as they were on offer from £35 to £14 so I felt like I just had to get em!

I woke up this morning at 5:45 thinking I had overslept, that has NEVER happened before, and I woke up a couple of hours later just feeling so refreshed, I feel like I have just so much more energy than I did at the start of the week its great. To say that I'll be into week 4 on Sunday is just crazy! Its gone really fast and I'm feeling good for it.

I hope February is as positive and successful as January :) I'm hoping Feb is going to be when I really start to notice differences and people start commenting :p

Looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning and having my weigh in!

Well todays my weigh day for the 3rd week of my restart... and I've lost 6.6lbs (3kg), absolutely CHUFFED with that!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have those every week please, thanks! :D

This was also the week where I went to the gym last Sunday and also cut out on the hot sauce & switched to cayenne pepper instead, so maybe both of those contributed... Gonna see how I do this coming week without the gym!

I ordered a new pair of jeans the other day and they came today, I tried to put them on but I couldn't even get them close to fastening, which is good, I now have another goal to aim for as the previous pair of jeans that I was using as my target now fit me great! lol

This is going great, into my 4th week and still as 100% determined as I was at the start of the month, eye of the tiger ladies and gents... :)

So well done, as you have been going to the gym I want to ask, do you think it is worth me joining one just yet, it is 85 a month, or would I be better off waiting a couple of months befor spending that on the membership. I have 4 stone to lose, well actually nearer five, but 4 would do nicely.

Hi norwegian girl! I have just this minute come back from the gym. Last week's session was great and left me feeling very good all day (but pretty sore for a couple of days afterwards) and this week I skipped swimming and just did a bit of cycling and half an hour on the treadmill. Feeling great!

The thing is, even if you don't go to the gym, you will still lose plenty of weight, but I think going to the gym gives you a sense of well being that you don't get from the diet alone... I am not a member of the gym, I just have all sorts of little discount coupons and free entry passes that I am using haha. I've been once a week for the past couple of weeks.

I think you should just go for the day (if you can buy a day pass) and just see how you like it! You might become addicted and end up buying your subscription :) I also have around the same amount of weight to lose as you!

Hoping my next weeks loss is just as great as this weeks....!

thanks for the great advice, I will look on groupon, there is a gym not far away and I know they are offering a great 3 day pass. I think in all honesty I will wait for the membership until mid Feb and sign up then, this is not an excuse but more of a practical thing as I am going away for almost a week early Feb and it seems silly paying for something when I am not there. Well done on what you are doing, keep us posted.
Julia

Hey Aaron! hope your having a great weekend!! :D xx

Cheers Kirst, had a nice weekend yeah, really used to these sober weekends now and to be honest I'm not missing alcohol at all, its just nice to feel fresh all the time haha.

I'm having massive, massive urges to join up at the gym but I just can't afford it quite yet, I'll have to wait another 2-4 weeks for that, but when I do I'm gonna do the C25K program and get myself some decent fitted running shoes from a shop I've seen in Manchester, would love to be able to run 3 miles all at once and I've read some great success stories from the C25K programme.

I have a festival in June, and I'm determined to be able to walk around in the sunny fields (hopefully) with just a pair of shorts on, something i've never felt comfortable doing before haha, so thats my main motivation. Also promised myself a large tattoo once I reach my goal!

Sigh.. I can't sleep at all and I'm up in 5 and half hours! Monday is gonna suck!

I've promised myself this week I'm going to walk to and from work all week - will be just over 6 miles each day... Hoping that walking the 30 miles will give me a good weight loss for the week :) even though the past 2 weeks have been fantastic! I'd love another week like this one :)

Back