Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Cheers chubbers, I woke up absolutely knackered this morning but it wasn't as bad as I expected lol. Walked to work today, feet are in absolute agony now. Definitely not a good idea to walk to work in my work shoes, got some right brutal blisters on the soles of my feet from just walking 3 miles. Took me a bloody hour!

Don't think I will be doing that again this week lol. Might just save it for the treadmill... bit more enjoyable that way :p

Just sat at work eating my veg soup with a few sprinkles of cayenne pepper and a can of coke zero, absolutely lush! Best thing about having my weigh day on a Saturday, is it keeps me motivated for the rest of the weekend and also I get to come in work and tell everybody how much I've lost, and then theres the Biggest Loser on Tuesday, so really I'm just constantly motivated. Saturday weigh ins are ace!

2 and half hours to go then its home timeeeeee. Also getting a lift back home as I'm not walking lol - I wouldn't make it!

Edit: Ohhhh and I'm getting my tub of Bouillon tonight (what a strange word that is), really can't wait to try it. Looks and sounds delish and will make a nice hot alternative to coffees! Not that I drink many coffees anyways...

your doing brilliant aaron. I think you should treat yourself and join the gym x

Thanks Kirst, I think you are right. I'm going to sign up tomorrow, its £35 a month (£5 off with my NHS discount) and if I join up now, I will get the rest of Jan and all of February for free, and will start being billed from 1st March, so can't really argue with that eh! So definitely gonna go up tomorrow night. Its only up the road from me aswell, 5 minute drive :) excited for it. Gonna feel good to be a member of a gym again, yay!

Looking forward to starting the C25k programme aswell, so going to be posting my progress with that here. Gonna start that tomorrow night!!!

woop woop! That's brilliant! I bet you will love it :) I'm going to go back to the gym tomorrow to do 20mins on the treadmill. feel like i need to do more cardio on p90x, burn that flab! lol

hows the diet going aaron? x

Diet is going fab, haven't done this well since doing it for the very first time back in 2009 I think it was... EYE OF THE TIGER! ;)

What is p90x, sounds technical! x

haha the best workout song! oh aye we'll need to get our ipods on the go again! lol

p90x is a home fitness regime. you get 12 dvds with different workouts on them, a planner for 90 days which tells you what workouts to do each day. it's really good! mixture of sit ups, squats, lunges, dumbells, pull ups.... you also do plyometrics, yoga and kenpo. the first week my body was aching! lol x

That sounds miiint, brilliant. So now you're on day 17 out of 90? You'll be ripped by the end of it, are you keeping track of your losses and stuff? x

yeah tomorrow's day 17 :) I will prob do another round of p90x as think i will still have a lot to lose.

well I got scales today and too embarrassed to post my weight lol i was shocked. but i took pics on day 1 and gona do more on day 30, 60 and my after pic on day 90, hopefully see a difference :)

you noticing changes now? your doing so well x

I think you should post your weight, don't shy away from it, face it! Have it there for everybody to see, so you know you can't stop!!! Have it there so we can all see how great you are doing, and your success at the end!!! :D

Tis a good idea taking pictures, I have a couple of "before" pictures, that when I look at, I actually feel sick.. lol NEVER GOING BACK THERE!

I'm feeling good yeah but its a weird sensation, right now I feel like I've actually put weight on this week which I know is ridiculous, but thats just how I feel haha... The diet is going much easier than I expected, I think it helps that everybody knows I'm on it, so I'm not getting offered biscuits or asked if I want anything from Subway etc. and I'm a big fan of water anyway, so I really think this is it for me :) if I can keep up this momentum...!

Just watching biggest loser now, absolutely love it, can't wait to see the weekly weigh ins!!!

aw aaron I HATE my before pics, makes me feel sick when I look at mine too.

I love the biggest loser too, I always get excited about the weigh ins and what they are going to look like at the end. last year was a bit disappointing, but hopefully this year they have good transformations x

I just signed up to the gym!!! Did my first member session. Went with my 16 year old brother who is in a running team and plays football for his school, so he's quite the athlete really and it was insane...

25 minutes on the treadmill, which consisted of about 14 minutes running and the rest walking, bloody tiring that was... and then straight after got asked to join a spinning class, which at the time I was well up for... but 10 minutes into it I knew it was a mistake lol, absolutely the most brutal thing I've ever done! Which is probably a good thing really...

My arms and my legs are absolutely ACHEING, thought I was gonna be sick a couple of times it was that intense.... Phew, I should lose some DECENT weight this week! Really glad I made the decision to join. Exante & Gym & these exercise classes a few times a week... How can I NOT get an amazing body after all this is done?! :)

WOW!! Well done! Thats amazing. Just make sure you don't overdo it. I have started running this week. Getting quite into it actually :) x

Wow well done Aaron, :) you are doing great, and should reap the rewards at weigh In.

Keep up the good work.
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. My official weigh in isn't until Saturday but I just had a peak at the scales. Showing an almost 2lb GAIN... LOL that was unexpected!

How irritating... Never mind, next weeks weigh must definitely be a good one if this one is rubbish

No matter what, as long as I'm 100% weight has to be dropping off right? Whether the scales show it or not weight has to be going somewhere!

Hide those scales aaron! They play tricks on you lol x

Hi Aaron,

Been having a read through your diary & just wanted to say you're doing really great, well done! You sound so positive & motivated, a real inspiration. Don't worry about the scales too much, remember muscle weighs more than fat so just think, even if the 2 lb gain stays this week, with all the exercise it's likely to be muscle mass which would mean you've still dropped a few lbs worth of fat! Keep doing what you're doing....

Nicola xx

Thanks very much!!! I think its all this Bouillon I've been drinking as I've noticed that I don't actually have the low salt variation... so maybe i'm retaining water? Also, I'm really tired today and just in a bit of a ratty mood and there is a guy sat opposite me at work who is crunching sweets out loud, really loud, and its absolutely doing my head in. :mad:

Also doing exercise, when your muscles are repairing, I'm pretty sure that makes you retain some water. But its not fat gain so no need to worry. Maybe while you are exercising it will be better to concentrate on inch loss instead of the scales x

Thanks chubbers!!! I've decided that I'm going to weigh myself on Saturday as normal, but then I won't weigh myself until the end of February as I also think its just a temporary gain, and I've been in a right foul mood today because of it lol. I know its just biologically impossible for me to not lose fat while on this diet, so going to see how it is without weekly weigh ins, will probably miss it at first but then I'll be less caught up in the scales and more focussed about the inches and stuff, like you said :)

Well, after this mornings little disappointment, I'm completely over that now haha. Just been to the gym and it was such a GREAT workout, the best workout I've had in years. Went with my brother again, and tonight I decided to get him a membership aswell because he's great to work out with, he's 6 years younger but fitter and stronger haha which obviously really motivates me to push myself, and he hasn't got a job yet and I know he loves going, so getting him a sub will give me some good karma *nod*

I'm already feeling myself getting fitter on the treadmill etc. which is fantastic, this is exactly what I want!!! Going to the gym again tomorrow to do some pilates, I've already warned my bro that we'll probably be the only guys there, but i've heard great things about pilates that I really wanna experience for myself!

Back