Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Good decision, Aaron, re the black coffee. And tomorrow ye shall get your reward in reductions! We are going to have to continue making good decsions when we are all at goal.

We took our grown up pup to the beach for sunset. Fabulous with bar tailed godwits and later Brent geese and then pink footed geese. Our little blond dog was a bit under the weather. However his nose is black and wet and he's now snoozing so we'll see how he is tomorrow. I miss him when I'm away. And I still miss his big red brother whom we lost the day after I started Alizonne. We have decided not to have a puppy now so the blond can enjoy his retirement without being ragged by a little fella.

I started having random thoughts about being teetotal - just to avoid the empty calories. I haven't missed it - but I would never ever have thought I would even have any thought abt nt drinking post Alizonne. I don't mean as in never having another drop - but rather in not drinking as being the default position, and a glass of wine or G&T being a very occasional event. Last night at the Conference drinks party I didnt miss it and I thought the wine would prob be disgusting anyhow.

Another random thought was an exercise thought - I'll be light enough to play and enjoy tennis. First time in 30 plus years...

Have a good weekend,

Ali

Its a scary thought isn't it? Being able to do something you've not been physically able to do before... Well, at least for as long as you can remember :p

I'm still not 100% at jogging, but I'm definitely improving at least, I still get a stitch after a few minutes but just run through it, wish I DIDN'T though, would be able to run so much further haha.

Anyways, had my week 8 weigh in today, and it was slightly less than expected, wasn't quite the 5lbs my scales were showing on Thursday BUT it certainly wasn't far off! Lost 4.4lbs this week, still pretty amazing for my 8th week I reckon :D so I'm chuffed with it to be honest :)

Now officially onto my 9th week... Roll on next Saturday! Can't believe my BMI is 27.7 now either, that is scary... Its starting to get quite low now!!! Eek!

I can now count down the remaining time on Exante in single digit weeks! 9 weeks to go :p Next week I'll have gotten past the halfway mark, woot :) its definitely been worth it sticking 100% all the way. Very proud of myself :)

Yea! Great result. You are rocking through this. I am relying on you to set us a good example of staying at goal and keeping it off when you get there.

I took the Blond to the vets this am. She agreed he is under the weather but no temperature, normal bowels and so no clear diagnosis. He sdat down several times when we went out for the sunset last night and wasn't comfortable.

So he's had a pain killer and will have no food today in case its his pancreas rumbling. The pain killer has made him sleepy so he's no longer looking for his breakfast. I'll give him Metcam if he's not right tomorrow as it may be grumbling arthritis. He's just 10 and so middle aged.

Cauliflower cheese in the oven for my DH, and I'm about to prep my lunchtime salad. My plan has a permitted list of salads and veg and a restricted list - total 200gs daily from that. Veggies with the supper sachet and salads at lunchtime.

Have a lovely weekend

Ali

Aaron you are doing so great :D congratulations xxxxxx

Do you think you'll need to do 9 more weeks? I'm not sure you do really. At 4lbs a week, that's 36lbs. I don't reckon you've got 36lbs left to lose!

Thanks everybody :) I will see how things go Caz ;) I might start doing WS like you said, but not for at least 4 weeks anyways. I definitely have fat rolls to get rid of under these clothes! Am just good at hiding them! :p

9 more weeks will disappear anyway! At least if I'm doing TS I won't be tempted by those pesky steaks... Mmmmmm steak... I think we did bloody brilliant yesterday anyways, all that temptation and all we had was a coffee & a few diet cokes! I nearly ate my hand in the car though, was regretting not having a soup before I went out! Lol

Anyways, weekend was good, was good with the diet, not really much to report other than roll on another week :)

Just at work sat at my desk having my soup, and the head of our department came in and asked somebody in the same office if she would be willing to find somebody to go out and buy her dinner for her because she is busy lol. She said yes okay.

Anyway, few minutes later she asks me if I would go out and buy her dinner for her... I said no way, I'm not going out buying somebodies dinner for them when I'm not even eating myself, she couldn't understand it but I could feel myself getting wound up!!! I didn't go in the end and she found somebody else lol. Is it just me that thinks that while I'm sat here having my exante shake, its VERY unreasonable to expect me to go out on my dinner, and buy somebody elses dinner for them?! No wayyyyyyy!

Anyway, went to the gym on Monday and it was haaard. Been feeling really hungry aswell these past few days. Sticking with it though :)

I think it's a bit rude, whether you're on Exante or not. If you were going already then fine, otherwise there's no chance I would.

Hi
Just been reading your posts ... Total inspiration :) keep going

I'm there with you on the poppy training lol I have a cavalier pup (in the pic ) and have many early mornings lol I use a crate though and have managed to get the house training sorted :) would definitely recommend them

well....I cook for my DH and recently made a roast chicken dinner for him at my DMIL's house - so I prob would have gone.

On the other hand, if it would have rocked you, then it's the right thing not to go!

I always shop now after a shake - never hungry. I would not go anywhere near our local chippie, and when I was in London had to walk determinedly past the kebab shop that does brilliant grilled lamb chops and salad.

I had bought some snacks for DH for yesterday's journey, and asked him to take some choc raisins out of my sight when we got home in case I was tempted. I'm OK with most stuff in the house and have made a few changes - like DH's cheese biscuits are oatcakes now, not Carrs cheesy biscuits, and he doesn't have crisps in the house.

I can't believe it's the last day of Feb - sometimes I feel like I'll be on Alizonne forever, and then the time passes quickly and in 2 & 1/2 months I'm down into the 17s, and I realise the summer will be here before we know it.

And Hugo will be a grown up boy! Oh....actually he won't 'cos his breed remain puppies for 2 or 3 years!!

Ali

AaronCampbell said:
Just at work sat at my desk having my soup, and the head of our department came in and asked somebody in the same office if she would be willing to find somebody to go out and buy her dinner for her because she is busy lol. She said yes okay.

Anyway, few minutes later she asks me if I would go out and buy her dinner for her... I said no way, I'm not going out buying somebodies dinner for them when I'm not even eating myself, she couldn't understand it but I could feel myself getting wound up!!! I didn't go in the end and she found somebody else lol. Is it just me that thinks that while I'm sat here having my exante shake, its VERY unreasonable to expect me to go out on my dinner, and buy somebody elses dinner for them?! No wayyyyyyy!

Anyway, went to the gym on Monday and it was haaard. Been feeling really hungry aswell these past few days. Sticking with it though :)

Are you her personal chef? If not get your own food beatch!

Amen Carly! lol, there's just no way I'm going out of my way to get someone else their dinner whilst I'm on this diet!

I'm absolutely STARVING today, its really been doing my head in, for the first time since doing this diet I've REALLY felt challenged today, and have actually spent about 20 minutes searching for a decent steakhouse for this weekend (lol Caroline) but couldn't find one. Pleased but also disappointed lol!

I had a cup of Bouillon and that put the brakes on the cravings for a bit. Gonna be having my dinner soon so that should help get me through the afternoon. :)

Having my last shake (this is early for me but feeling uber hungry!) and then I'm off to the gym :) looking forward to getting my tattoo finished this Saturday. I'll probably upload another picture, as I've also lost another stone since the last picture :D

Anyways, managed to survive today, just hoping that the hunger and cravings go away as it feels like day 4 all over again :/

NO!!!

Can't beat a good, constructive response! Lol :hug99:

Went to the gym tonight, best workout in a LONG TIME!!! Arms are absolutely killing me now!!!

Feeling good though!!! :character00115:

I was going for the absolute, definite, final response. We won't let you, you're doing great, don't ruin it!

Thank you hun :) I've woken up today feeling much better, things seem alot easier again mentally lol, don't know where the past few days came from but I'm glad I stuck with it :)

I'm so freaking glad its friday, SO GLAD!!! There is really no better feeling than stepping out of work on a friday night KNOWING you don't have to get up the next day for work, its just bliss! Tonight I'll catch up on the final episode of Biggest Loser (I'm on episode 8 now, couldn't find episode 9... is there one yet?), it has been brilliant so far. A bit too much drama maybe.

Week 9's weigh in tomorrow, not expecting a great number as I had a sneaky mid week weigh in and it sucked! lol So this week I'll be pleased with a 2lbs loss :p

Back