Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Well, got to the end of week 9 with no troubles in the end, had my weigh in today and have lost another 3.6 lbs, almost at my 50lbs off mark, oh yeah! VERY pleased with that for my 9th week!

Lets have it week 10!

So anyway, starting week 10 I thought I should upload another picture. I'm feeling quite good about myself these days, and these are my smallest clothes... These are the jeans that a few weeks ago were a couple of inches away from fastening!

So this is my most up to date pic :)

Exante is literally changing my life!

Attachments

• 20120303_130521.jpg
    20120303_130521.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 136
whitty woo............ youll be fighting them girls off! welldone aaron. you really look amazing! xx

great diary

Just wanted to say, well done on your journey. These diaries are really what keep me going. Seeing how well others have done really inspires and encourages. Nice to see another guy's success

Ron :cool:

Looking good Aaron! :) xx

*wolf whistles* :p

Well done all, Aaron you are doing brilliantly and time will pass so quick, before you know it you will be at goal.

Thank you very much ladies and gents :) feeling great today!

I still say there's nowhere for 26lbs to come off of!

Thank you very much :) x

AaronCampbell said:
So anyway, starting week 10 I thought I should upload another picture. I'm feeling quite good about myself these days, and these are my smallest clothes... These are the jeans that a few weeks ago were a couple of inches away from fastening!

So this is my most up to date pic :)

Exante is literally changing my life!

Woohoo, look at you, you sexy thing ;)

Haha thank you :)

Last weekend was amazing. Had a Nando's on Sunday with our dear Caroline - had chicken, salad and some pepper dip thing. Was absolutely the best thing I've ever tasted. Had that as a WS day. Back on TS for another 2 weeks and then I think I might have a couple of WS days next weekend :p I'm definitely having 1 anyway!

I think because of what I ate, and staying in ketosis, it has made the 100% thing really easy to get straight back into, and as I were saying with Caroline I think it makes a whole world of difference with actually 'wanting' to eat something, rather than breaking and caving and eating something because of that :p

I know its still early days to say this, but I'm hoping that people who are struggling with getting back on the TS wagon will somehow come across this post and realise that its not impossible to do... I have so many things to keep me motivated to hitting goal!!! Not only have I met a really nice girl, but my festival in June is approaching very very fast!

But yeah, other than that, went to the gym last night and had a brilliant workout! :p oh and the dog is behaving very good aswell these past few days. He had his first walkies yesterday and did great :p a little bit scared of cars but meh think thats pretty normal for an 11 week old puppy dog!

AaronCampbell said:
Haha thank you :)

Last weekend was amazing. Had a Nando's on Sunday with our dear Caroline - had chicken, salad and some pepper dip thing. Was absolutely the best thing I've ever tasted. Had that as a WS day. Back on TS for another 2 weeks and then I think I might have a couple of WS days next weekend :p I'm definitely having 1 anyway!

I think because of what I ate, and staying in ketosis, it has made the 100% thing really easy to get straight back into, and as I were saying with Caroline I think it makes a whole world of difference with actually 'wanting' to eat something, rather than breaking and caving and eating something because of that :p

I know its still early days to say this, but I'm hoping that people who are struggling with getting back on the TS wagon will somehow come across this post and realise that its not impossible to do... I have so many things to keep me motivated to hitting goal!!! Not only have I met a really nice girl, but my festival in June is approaching very very fast!

But yeah, other than that, went to the gym last night and had a brilliant workout! :p oh and the dog is behaving very good aswell these past few days. He had his first walkies yesterday and did great :p a little bit scared of cars but meh think thats pretty normal for an 11 week old puppy dog!

Awww yay sounds like it's all going brilliant :) chuffed for you :)

I have to say, I've NEVER seen anyone so excited about some chicken and salad in my life! Haha but in all seriousness, I'm really proud of you. You didn't go for pudding and you got straight back on the wagon. Well done :)

Would have just been getting the ice cream just for the sake of it though Caz like you said :p glad I didn't aswell ;)

Starting to get very low on my Exante packs, will last me until next week so going to have to place my order early next week. Thinking I'll get a box of porridge as I've heard some great things about that. A full months supply and a box of porridge should see me until the end of Exante :) especially with the WS days that I've got planned aswell. Having 2 next weekend... I might even *whispers* have a beer!!! That is, if our Caroline will let me ;) what do you reckon Caz... a beer sounding good to you?

Not sure what my loss is looking like this week, weighed myself yesterday and I was "STS" but I'm still a few days until WI so I'm not fussed. Feeling good and even an STS on Saturday wouldn't wreck my mood or throw me off the wagon! A 2lbs loss will do me fine, just as long as its not 1lb I'll be happy :p

You don't need another months worth, I told you already! Pfft silly boy lol Personally no, a beer isn't sounding good to me :yuk::sign0137:

You don't need another months worth, I told you already! Pfft silly boy lol Personally no, a beer isn't sounding good to me :yuk::sign0137:

A beer is sounding good to me though! lol :D

Weigh in today, 2.2lbs down, takes my BMI to exactly 27 and I'm 0.1 lbs away from my 50lbs milestone, very mean!

Another week on TS then I'm having 2 (I think) days on WS, hoping to lose another 2-3 this next week :) should be easily do-able!

I'm bloody acheing from the gym aswell, feel like I've been on a rack during the night!

Haven't posted in a few days! Today I tried the Exante porridge for the first time and in my opinion its nicer than normal porridge, it was absolutely delicious, the only thing is there just wasn't really enough of it so it didn't fill me up like the soups do :( but it was SO NICE, I can easily see myself having 2 of these a day.

This last weekend I suppose you could say I have had a working solutions weekend lol. Had a few drinks and a curry with our dear Caroline. Was GORGEOUS and the best weekend ever. Back 100% now and this next weekend will stick to Exante and salads, so I'm expecting the losses to keep going :)

But yeah, weekend was brilliant, diet is going good (obviously other than the curry but I wanted to have that anyway) and I'm really VERY happy right now :D

Back