Abi's 8 week challenge!!

i can't turn the heating up no :(

the secret to choccy ice cream is simply bunging a chocolate tetra in the freezer. i tend to do mine overnight. then i cut around the top and eat it out of the carton with a spoon :D

another great thing to do is making ice lollies with the water flavouring stuff. it's fab if you want something but don't want one of your packs just yet :)

the choc tetra takes a while to melt so i tend to end up eating shavings of it but it usually lasts about an hour without melting completely i think. at least i hope because it's got to last about an hour and a half between leaving the house and me getting into the cinema tonight :D

abz xx

Hi Abz,

well done on getting back on day 6... and resisting last night!!! :)

I so remember the cold feeling.... never get it this time round... prolly cos i'm never in ketosis!!!! :)

I'm sure you'll do great by September... and you'll look great

nas x

Mmm gonna try that, nice one!! Have a good time at the cinema...i never made it to Mamma Mia probably would of been packed anyway.xx

nas. what on earth is the pic in your signature? i've been wondering for ages!! ha.

airgirl, never mind. you'll have another chance :) and this way you'll be able to make a choc ice cream before you go.. i must remember to remind OH to bring a spoon... ha.

i've been reading through the weight loss surgery threads and there are some amazing stories on there!!

ooh, less than two hours to go... i'm getting there. then there's just tomorrow which has potential to be even slower than today and then york on monday hotel shopping :D

abz xx

well i'm on day 7 now and craving things desperately. that doesn't mean i've been eating them though, ha. i am also hormonal, moody and generally in a grump. not great for a long, dull, day at work. there's nobody here!! i have the telly on again for company so there's just this disembodied voice prattling along in the background... i feel like a depressed pet!!

there are sunday dinner smells wafting through the office. smells lovely but is giving me a greasy feeling on the top of my mouth. kind of like after you eat really grimy fish and chips. sorry for all the food references. like i said... cravings, ha. think i might cut down on the bars. having one every two days or so and think that might be too much...

i had a frozen choccy tetra in the cinema last night and as always it was lovely.

i am getting the ketosis cold hands and feet and general body at the moment and it's driving me mad!! ha. how is everyone else doing? i think i'm heading for the third totm in a month... hmph.

abz xx

nas. what on earth is the pic in your signature? i've been wondering for ages!! ha.

abz xx

LOL.... i had to look at it twice to see what it was... pic of the beach in Greece.... lol x

ha, no no no. the thing on the table in the bottom... looks like loads of cake...

abz xx

lol...... PMSL....it's loads of buns i decoarated for school x there must be 180 there... I did way over 200 all together xxx

LOL i can see your having cravings x

you betcha!! but that's nothing new, ha. i keep licking my teeth all the time. i think i'm going mad!! haven't had my lunch break at work yet. ha. kept thinking 'i'll wait until 3 for my soup so i can have a choccy shake this evening and all of a sudden i've realised that's what time it is!! so i think i'm going to go and make it.. in a bowl as i feel more normal. although yesterday it seemed to be gone far more quickly from a bowl than a mug which i thought rather strange... i might stick to a mug today actually. to get the warm soothing drink factor up. i really feel like a hot chocolate... ooh. could do that with my shake tonight :D

abz xx

lol i think it gets eaten faster in a bowl.... because the vessel is wider so it cools quicker.... in a mug it stays warm longer too hot to drink it quick x... anyways hope you enjoyed it x

ha ha Love Scientist Nas x

ha. very knowledgable of you, but i chatted so long to somebody in the kitchen the mug of the stuff went cold anyways and i had to drink it all in one go, ha. passed some time though. only a couple of hours left :)

off to pootle through some more work...

abz xx

Sorry, got called away from computer b4 I could put anything, damn children wanting to be fed, lol.
I have got just over 8 weeks til I go to Barcelona but won't be re-starting CD til Tuesday, so that gives me about 8 weeks.
I want, should say would like really, to loose 2 stone by then. Fingers crossed!

we will do it GB :)

how is everyone doing today? i have confirmed a third totm in the space of 30 days. one week on, one week off. tis crap. ah well. onwards and onwards and all that. also had a sneaky peek at the scales and i appear to have lost 6lbs!! but it doesn't count until tomorrow so i'm hoping that it stays there, ha. that's on my scales though. i won't be weighed by my cdc until next tuesday. i only see her fortnightly...

how are you guys managing? am thinking about my first shake already. bit early for me. i might go and make a coffee to keep myself going a bit longer :)

abz xx

well after that fated coffee and cranberry bar and the toilet acrobatics that followed i went to york and found a maaaaaarvellous hotel for me and thomas to stay in after our wedding. so that's good :) i also booked my caterers. thing is, i think i used up all my happy beans yesterday as today i feel totally meh.

this morning was weigh in morning (on my scales) and i have lost 5.25lbs this week. which is awesome right? except i feel poop. not about that. just in general...

so the weight loss is going fine. now i just need to find my happy beans again :(

abz xx

Hey Abz...yep your right, that is a great loss...gonna be looking fab for your trip to Denmark!
I'm happy today after a few days feeling down, it's not nice is it. Mind you, you posted that 8hours ago so hope your feeling a little better by now. Well done lovely.xx

ha. thanks hon. well this morning i feel a bit better. i'm still very tired though. and, it's a bit strange. you know that feeling you get after eating a really strong bag of salt and vinegar crisps. you get that kind of oily, greasy, salty, slightly tingly feeling in your mouth? well i have that. hopefully i haven't been sleep-eating bad food. ha. well i know i haven't unless i went out and bought it in my sleep too. and my OH weighed himself this morning and because he's stopped cooking for himself and is basically living on sandwiches and fruit (i can't do anything about it, i've tried...) he's lost loads of weight and is looking fabulous. his bmi is really quite low but he doesn't look scrawny... ah well. he looks amazing in any case. now i just need to join him *sigh*...

how is everyone else doing today?

abz xx

Hey Abz, left you a reply on my thingy but thought I would send you a message on your challenge bit.
I'm doing ok, nearly finished my 2nd day and so far so good! I have got a really fuzzy head so I am sorry if I end up writting stuff that doesn't make any sense but its not my fault! (god I sound like my son lol).
I am feeling good at the minute but think it has helped that I have spent the day with my friend who has lost nearly 6 stone on LL so know that these diets work!!!!!:D
Will be trying my first soup in a while and am a bit worried as the general jist on here is that they are disgusting! I will let you know what I think.
Good luck everyone for tomorrow!!! X

Back