Acitiviy points - sex?? Sorry if TMI for this forum...

Sawyer

Silver Member
So I have never seen it mentioned on here, and I know sometimes it's a bit 'taboo' (altho god knows why!?) But how many activity points could you gain from a good 1 hour session in the bedroom??

Sorry to impose. I did ww last year and my conaultant used to tell ua to strap r pedometers to the headboard and work for r pointa lol. She wasnt shy!!!

I was going to say attach a pedometer and go for it but have been beaten to it. I'm not sure I'd earn much for our 2 mins low intensity!

twinmum07 said:
I was going to say attach a pedometer and go for it but have been beaten to it. I'm not sure I'd earn much for our 2 mins low intensity!

Hahaha this made me crack up!!! X

I'm not sure I'd earn much for our 2 mins low intensity!

You'll need to get him trained up, lady!!

If you can hold a conversation but are a little out of breath, it's medium intensity, tho to be fair he wont be listening !!!LOL

He does like a bit of dirty talk and am always a little breathless around him! Haha!

Is there a calculator to work out how many APs I could gain with hour of medium intensity bonking??

i must say i don't know what it works out as for Activity Points but i'm sure if you did it for long enough you'll work up enough points for the chocolate bar you need after it :D

Oh my god I cracked up at this lol!! So funny!
I did wonder about any "AP" I could be earning... my guy likes long sessions so if he was doing WW he'd be earning tons of AP lol! ;):p

You lots are mental. An enjoyable thread. Thanks for making me chuckle.

Love this thread

Lol @ all of you!!! Priceless - but def worth thinking about...... Now ~ where is he?....... Lol xx

pinkstardust said:
I actually have noticed that the weeks we have more sex I seem to lose more weight!

I can actually second this one ;) teehee... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

ebettley said:
What a kind partner you have!!! Loving this thread.

One who enjoys sex and wanted a reason to have more!! Haha!

Back