Aiming to lose a stone in 6 weeks

Im sure it will be fine .. just be good and you will see a loss on Friday!

xx

esterday I went to Ikea, as it was around lunch time I had their swedish meatballs (no sauces, just plain)

They may have had some bread or flour as a thickener, but if they are genuine it would be very little Jools.

Tasty aren't they. :)

LOL, I'll have to pass on my Mothers recipe one day, they are Danish meat balls.

I've probably got it in my head, but I'll read it again tonight at home Jools.

well, I've been living Atkins for 8 years now hun, It'd be a poor thing if I hadn't got it worked out :)

8 years is fantastic mate.

Im really struggling with my cravings at the moment and gave in last night. Am determined to stay on track today.

xx

Stay Strong Jools, just think how nice it will be to be slim love.

Im so ill! The flu has got me and Ive been having cup a soups as I can't face anything else at the moment. And I brought in all of those lovely ingredients for Jims lamb curry for tonights tea but I doubt I would be able to taste it if I made it!. Its weigh in day tomorrow and when I weighed this morning I was still the same weight as last sunday. So we shall see in the morning.

xx

Keep going jools!!!!! Just be kind to yourself, its my weigh in tomorrow and iv not done too well, even gained at one point this week, but my totm has just arrived so im hoping next week will be a good un!!!!!

xx

Keep up the good work jools. If you can only face soup, could you make a low carb one and heat a bit up as you feel hungry?

A leek, a stick of celery, some spring onion and half a cauli, done in stock and blended with a slug of cream with salt and pepper, make a really nice lc soup.

Relies on you feeling well enough to make it sadly. Is there someone else there who could make you some?

Get well soon, Jools..... Keep snug and try to keep your water in take up babes...
Hope some1 is looking after you?

Get well (((hugs)))

Woof X

woof .... that made me laugh! Someone looking after me???? NO WAY! I look after them all and get forgotten but I will survive!

I made the curry from Jims recipe and I really have to recommend it as it was delicious.

Im also gonna make the soup you have just posted Karen!

Feeling much better this evening so am hoping to get back on track tomorrow.

xx

LOL I know how u feel, my house comes to a stand still when im ill...
The curry sounds yummy, will have to try it out and soon.
Glad your feeling better, keep snug and look after no1.

Woof X

Im back and raring to go! Weighed in this morning and have lost nothing BUT then again for the last 3 days I have either not eaten or had cup a soups (bad!) and lemsips blah blah blah. As long as there is no weight gain I am quite happy with that!

xx

Any weight gain during a low carb diet break is glycogen NOTfat at any rate, don't let it get to ya!

Back