Aiming to lose a stone in 6 weeks

Good morning from an unhappy,woken up on a call out emergency, stinkie piggie. :(

I HATE WORK

Oh dear - hope all is ok Jim.

Well, I'm well and truly in ketosis, the sticks are a lovely pink colour and although I'm enjoying eating like a piggie, I don't seem to have ketosis breath so I'm not a stinky one :D

Good morning from an unhappy,woken up on a call out emergency, stinkie piggie. :(

I HATE WORK

I to had a pants night, Jim. Shall we get the "nap mat" out and have a ickle snoozey Doos..... Might even share my teddy with u....:D

Sleepy Woofy X

Well, that's Southport sorted and trading again. Crap weather on the drive up and strange bands of bright sunshine and torretianl rain on the way back. Early to bed for me tonight.

We are still getting the odd snow shower :( I dont like it anymore...not one bit!

There was some snow left on the banks at the side of the M6 and some on the fields but the roads were all clear.

Its still a nightmare up here, and i am a Cornish girl and not used to this horrible northern weather!! xx

Wrong side of the pennines at the moment den'

Snoozey mat is warmed up and ready......Any1 in need of a Snoozey Doos jump in.....

ZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz sweet dreams

Sleepy Woofy X

zzzzzzzzzzzsnorezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jim, glad to hear you have sorted Southport out - would have for the place to have gone terribly wrong. I love Southport.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dont u just hate it when ur all snug and comfy and then U need a bloody wee!!!!!!!!!! GGrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Woofy X

Oh forgot to say......

Fred has moved house..... (puffed up tum, tum)

Been "popping" all day long......Feeling much better

Fred-Free-Woofy X

Good morning, I slept for the devil last night. Good news there then woofy.

OINK OINK

Morning, Jim. Jim and all....

Im feeling "flatter" in the tum tum which is happy news....

I eat a few ( ok, I lie) The whole bag of low carb nuts and choccy last night which helped "release" the last of the bubbley "fred" plus it didnt knock me out (of k)

So today, if you have to "let go" and be windy, GO FOR IT!!!! Better out than in I can tell ya. You so dont want a "Fred" moving in....

Breezey free Woofy X

Morning woofy, is it today you go to London?

Back