all the strugglers and re-starters lets do this - and keep it off this time

Sounds like we are all doing fabulous - a big pat on the back everyone

Here's to an even better one for tomm

Pxx

Still going here :D
See ya in the morning :D

Hello ladies, good to see everyone doing well.

I'm still struggling but snacking on ham or chicken rather than crap so that's a big step forward. Good luck for tomorrow xx

morning everyone,

so far so good - think the holiday countdown has been a wake up call... i can't quite believe it but today is day 4 and i am 11lbs down so far can't wait for my official wi... excited.com

Happy Wednesday minis

Pxx

Woohoo, go Precious. Hope you have a great day today.

It was my weigh in today and I've lost 6lbs this week :D On to week 3.

Well done you two.

hi everyone you all seem to be doing well x I'm struggling but determined nonetheless; i was doing so well then started to snack then took a break.:sigh: i got down to 10st 8lbs now im up 11st 4 so ive got to get back on track. So started back today and not doing too bad but its still early in the day lol! Once i get past the first few days i know i'll be ok so here goes...I'll post back later and hopefully will be saying i made it through without no nibbling :)

Well done ladies!! Stating down to a mug of porridge for breakfast this morning and then off for a walk xx

I'm still here :D

Me too :) today's been fabulous and got some bars - saving one for this evening with a can of coke zero - can't wait :) xx

How's the rest of the gang? Xx

Yup! Thanks for starting this threat......think it gave me the kick I needed to get back in the zone! Been doing great this week, so onwards and downwards! X

Hi precious, glad you're doing soo well! I'm trying to stick to it 100% not done too badly, however did have a sugar in my tea for 2 days as out of sweeteners ;-)

Well done everyone x

handbag-annie said:
Yup! Thanks for starting this threat......think it gave me the kick I needed to get back in the zone! Been doing great this week, so onwards and downwards! X

Aww your very much welcome lovely so so pleased your back in the zone - I'm the same and long may it continue for us all have a lovely day chick xx

*bridezilla* said:
Hi precious, glad you're doing soo well! I'm trying to stick to it 100% not done too badly, however did have a sugar in my tea for 2 days as out of sweeteners ;-)

Well done everyone x

That's a 100% in my eyes babes well done .. Infact I had to have sugar in my tea yesterday had the worst headache needed a sugar rush happy Thursday babe xx

Morning lovelies not gonna be around much got gym and then work so I'll catch up tonight - still doing really well - had a minor blip last nite had to have some sugar in my cup of tea had the worst migraine ever so was in bed by 7.30 but this morning I feel good and no headache... Ive never had one that bad though eek!!

I'll catch up later be good everyone the sun is out and it's gonna be a good day happy Thursday beautifuls pxx

Good afternoon everyone, how are we all today! Enjoying being off work this week, but man it's cold!! Roll on my sunshine holiday in six weeks! Xx

Hi, wondering if i can join in with you guys? I've got about 2 weeks worth of Exante packs left and really want to do it as not to waste them and as a kick start to my weight loss. I struggled for a while then gave up completely but will start again tomorrow until all my packs are done. Feel free to give me a kick up the bum, it's what i need! x

I will be starting back Saturday Morning, have a holiday/weeding in Mexico in September, have 2.5 months to get some bulk off.. and not sweat like a beached whale while i'm over there.. I'm looking forward to going but don't want to be super uncomfortable once I get there.. This thread is a brilliant idea..

Hi Scarybush and Babyblue! Hope we can continue to motivate each other along the way of of our weight loss journey.

Babyblue hope you are back on Exante, I am happy to give you a kick(!) but only you can continue to be motivated for the next couple of weeks.

Have a good weekend :) x

Scarybush said:
I will be starting back Saturday Morning, have a holiday/weeding in Mexico in September, have 2.5 months to get some bulk off.. and not sweat like a beached whale while i'm over there.. I'm looking forward to going but don't want to be super uncomfortable once I get there.. This thread is a brilliant idea..

Welcome scary! Hope you're ok! Just wanted to wish you luck. Are you getting married mexico? Sounds great. I'm hoping to aswell. But just in process of postponing :-(
Where abouts? X

Back