all the strugglers and re-starters lets do this - and keep it off this time

Hope it all goes well with ww precious. Day one of TS restart done for me & feel ok, headaches not arrived yet so perhaps they will bypass me this time. Just about to have some porridge then off to take the dog for a walk. Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi everyone. Day 3 of restart on TS & still on track. Hope everyone having a good day.

Good luck precious :)
I'm going to be back on Exante / S&S untill all my packs are used up from Monday :)

Thanks ladies good luck to you all too - your all gonna ace it I'll be a little further back what with doing ww lol but still on track and loving it...

Have a fabulous day and Happy Friday

Pxx

After been off the exante diet for a couple weeks but just healthy eating I've managed to maintain my weight which has been great :) still just over a stone lighter, ordered another box of shakes last night so will be getting started on exante again on tues :) want to loose another stone here's hoping :) x

Hey sammysue! Great to see you back and congrats on being able to maintain!! Thats the hardest bit!

Good luck! x

6 Days TS & felling good. How's everyone doing?

Back again 3rd time at restarting this year, back after a holiday and I'm moritifed how much weight I've put on, am so disgusted with myself. After having a serious word with myself I've come back to do it again, really need to get all this off was doing so well before my holiday in mexico in April and since then I've put a whole stone on with 2 holidays and lots of takeaways! Anyway moan over as of today back on the Total Solution with my husband who is also in the same boat.

carly taylor said:
Back again 3rd time at restarting this year, back after a holiday and I'm moritifed how much weight I've put on, am so disgusted with myself. After having a serious word with myself I've come back to do it again, really need to get all this off was doing so well before my holiday in mexico in April and since then I've put a whole stone on with 2 holidays and lots of takeaways! Anyway moan over as of today back on the Total Solution with my husband who is also in the same boat.

Welcome back carly I think a lot of us are in the same boat. I have been messing around for too long so need to do it now. Good luck to us all x We can do it x

Im back again too :)
I think i have a fairly straight run of a couple of weeks now, without any social occasions.... So I may be able to get back into a proper routine now :)

Hiya Marge - how are you doing? Good to see you back on the forum. Get your head down - you can do this! :) x

Morning minis

Well I'm back too - decided yesterday to do ts as got 3 weeks left for my 3 week break to Cyprus soooo my packs should be here today.

I have a couple of Yucky porridges left so will have those till my order arrives..

Lets do it - day 1 pxx

Good to see you back precious :)

Hi Folks I'll join you too please.

Was in the 100% forum but who was I kidding. I so wish I'd stuck at it the very first time! I swore i was going to be different! :eek:

Anyway not the end of the world. Good to see some old faces. I put on 1 stone of the 4 I lost. Have been mucking about the last 4 weeks but still lost 8lb, although well behind my mini target. taking it a week at a time. Decided to be realistic with myself I've lost the urge/commitment to do 100% think I'm a one trick pony! So plan now is to do TS Week Days and WS on Sat Sun. I am also taking milk in my tea/coffee. Confessions all over.

Good Luck this week.

T :)

Hi!

I'm doing WS and still have [skimmed] milk in my coffee and I'm in ketosis (POAS this morning and I'm second darkest). I also had a glass of milk yesterday as I needed to take ibuprofen for a headache, so I think in moderation on WS it might be ok! Good luck, I'm a restarter too!

I'm here still, after 3 days :D

1 week done! Feeling good :)

Back