Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Hi

Well its been one year since I started my journey and I have lost the grand total of 6 stone and 6 lbs and have gone from 19 stone 3 to 12 stone 11 (yay, finally under the 13 stone). I can't believe the year has gone so quickly and that I've managed to change so much! The biggest change is exercise, I never in a million years thought I would ever enjoy going to a combat or pump class (never even heard of them a year ago) but I am doing around 5 classes a week and love it.

Wow that is fantastic!! It just goes to show how much exercise plays in weight loss - not just burning cals but keeping us positive and motivated to continue with our eating plans and life style changes!!

Whoop whoop fantastic!! So happy for you!! What an amazing journey :)

That's amazing well done :) you must look so different.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's incredible so Inspirational !!!

You give me hope :) well done hun so please fpr you!!!

Xx

Hi

Weigh in a the docs today at 12 stone 8, so total loss of 6 stone 9. Next goal is to get to 7 stone loss. Thanks for all the support ladies.

Wow that's incredible we'll done honey xxxx

alongwaytogo said:
Hi

Weigh in a the docs today at 12 stone 8, so total loss of 6 stone 9. Next goal is to get to 7 stone loss. Thanks for all the support ladies.

Wow! Amazing! well done!! So pleased for you :)

Bloody hell you're amazing 12st 8lbs that must feel fab!!!!! I'll be there in another 14lbs, can't wait to join you although by that point you'll be 11 something!!!!

Have you ever had a plateau? Can't remember seeing you have one x

alongwaytogo said:
Hi

Wow well done, that's fantastic x

I'm super jealous! Well done that's amazing!! You slinky thing you!! Xx

Thanks ladies. I did plateau feb/march time, certainly it has slowed since Christmas, but I have really ramped up the exercise, done 7 classes this week plus the usual walking.

I am aiming to get to 11 stone something then stop. I think if I lost more it wouldn't look very good. I am 5 ft 6 with quite a large frame and a comfortable 14 (though my 14 jeans are baggy so might try a 12 soon, how weird would that be). Just need to concentrate in toning up as much as possible, but after 4 kids and 3 c sections, I don't think my stomach will ever look good!

You're an inspiration honey!!! I can't imagine what it's be like to be a 12 I wasn't even a 12 in every shop at 9st 4lbs!!!!

Who cares what our stomachs look like, who sees them? I can't blame a c-section but two pregnancies did enough damage to mine so I think it's amazing how far you've come. We need a before & now photo!

Aah thank you, that's really nice! I only have one before picture (always managed to avoid the camera). I will take a picture soon and post them both.

alongwaytogo said:
Aah thank you, that's really nice! I only have one before picture (always managed to avoid the camera). I will take a picture soon and post them both.

Look forward to seeing them, bet you look like a completely different person x

Wow that's incredible your a different woman! Xxx

Oh my! You are amazing!! Wow you look so different! Your family must be so impressed with you :)

Back