Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

well im gonna have night off and have proper meal with mark, not technicaly aspecial occasion but ive been on period for two weeks and poorly since sunday and so gonna treat meself, gonna be 100% from tomorra (weigh in day) now ive got me ladies wiv me im all in xx

Totally respect your choice hun and will be with you as you move forward with it all tomorrow xxxx

well im gonna have night off and have proper meal with mark, not technicaly aspecial occasion but ive been on period for two weeks and poorly since sunday and so gonna treat meself, gonna be 100% from tomorra (weigh in day) now ive got me ladies wiv me im all in xx

i think u could use the added minerals from a good meal to be honest hun. enjoy it.

we are going to get a new fridge on monday. we need a bigger one. we have a standard size fridge freezer and a stand tall freezer but there is never enough room in the fridge so getting a big ole american one

Jealous! right now I'd settle for one that works properly! lol

Jealous! right now I'd settle for one that works properly! lol

i reckon we will save money in the long run cause when there is a weeks food for 6 people in that fridge things get so buried they wind up going out of date.
ya just forget whats in the back of the fridge.
the new one is a double opening one so should be sooooo much better

Mum's fridges are always the best! I figure it must come with time though as I'm a Mummy and my fridge does not look like that! is Deven going to get to 28 and come over and stare at my fridge!!? x
My fridge is always empty lol mams do seem to be different breed like, im gonna be a big fail i can tell haha. i think what is is like we dont grow up as fast as they used to emma, they all used to be married by like 20 and proper responsible housewives (thats me story nd im sticking to it!), think weve got to build upto it lol. me and mark buy crap loads at a time but its literally stuff we gonna devour that night haha. i know il have made it to be a grown up when i buy ham from the ham counter and have sweets in that stay in the cupboard for longer than ten minutes, well that actually make it from carrier bag into cupboard! xx

they are a different generation! my mum has always got stocked cupboards and fridge! when i was living in a hostel i used to take a carrier bag round and do my 'shopping'! x

thanks girls, il enjoy it i can tell ye! xx

emma i still do i get me weekly shop there haha unfortunately she dont stock slim n save products or ide be sorted hahahaha xx

ooh speak of devil foods arriving, spk in abit ladies xx

i must be meant for that generation or perhaps its just cause my kids are adults in there own rights now but my cupboards, fridge, freezer etc are pretty much always well stocked. :)

Well I'm off for the night ladies, going to try to get my boy to sleep! normally he is so good but having none of it tonight! hope you all have a good evening :) x

i must be meant for that generation or perhaps its just cause my kids are adults in there own rights now but my cupboards, fridge, freezer etc are pretty much always well stocked. :)

its not nice to boast cheryl :cool: jealous ha xx

goodnight emma, have a great evening. cya tomorrow xx

night hun, sweet dreams xx

its not nice to boast cheryl :cool: jealous ha xx

lmao, i have 3 teens and a toddler in this house. I HAVE to be prepared or else there would be a war, lol

Hi ladies sorry not replied having issues getting this thread on my mobile and i have run oot of my tablets and am having bad side effects as forgot to get repeat presctiption!!! And now im strugelling not to cry, blow my top, string a sentance, keep my eyes open, managed to get a prescription i can pick up in the morning.
How are you lovely ladies??
Yes had a card about my delivery just need to get a re delivery

Hi ladies sorry not replied having issues getting this thread on my mobile and i have run oot of my tablets and am having bad side effects as forgot to get repeat presctiption!!! And now im strugelling not to cry, blow my top, string a sentance, keep my eyes open, managed to get a prescription i can pick up in the morning.
How are you lovely ladies??
Yes had a card about my delivery just need to get a re delivery

awe vickie, im so sorry hun.
i ran out of one of my pain meds a few weeks ago and omg what a nightmare. was only overnight and i was distraught. considering i sit here saying i dont think they help much i soon realise that isnt the case if i miss a dose or two.

Back