Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

omg im knackered. just spent the last 3 and a half hours baking cupcakes , brownies and little cheesecakes. absolutely exhausted and i still have 30 more to decorate (made over 100 altogether).
my stupid legs cant take this kind of abuse. they are killing now :(
fridge and cooler are now full of sandwiches , chicken, indian and british snacks.
just have the sausage rolls and cheese and onion rolls to do either late tonight or early (6-7am) in the morning.
one things for sure..... i will sleep tonight. lol
all those cakes and stuff and i havent eaten any.. not cause im trying not to, just cause ive been to busy for my hand to reach my mouth. lol

Vickie, for my 40th i am just going for a big family meal (indian) with the entire family and a few friends. always said i would love a party for my 40th but i dont want to be centre of attention with the way i am right now... perhaps i can be unique and have a 41st birthday party when hopefully i will be the size i want to be.

cherylxx said:
omg im knackered. just spent the last 3 and a half hours baking cupcakes , brownies and little cheesecakes. absolutely exhausted and i still have 30 more to decorate (made over 100 altogether).
my stupid legs cant take this kind of abuse. they are killing now :(
fridge and cooler are now full of sandwiches , chicken, indian and british snacks.
just have the sausage rolls and cheese and onion rolls to do either late tonight or early (6-7am) in the morning.
one things for sure..... i will sleep tonight. lol
all those cakes and stuff and i havent eaten any.. not cause im trying not to, just cause ive been to busy for my hand to reach my mouth. lol

Vickie, for my 40th i am just going for a big family meal (indian) with the entire family and a few friends. always said i would love a party for my 40th but i dont want to be centre of attention with the way i am right now... perhaps i can be unique and have a 41st birthday party when hopefully i will be the size i want to be.

Blimey what a bake off you have had!!! No wonder your exhausted

Sounds good for your 40th and I agree on the party later on, I'm 41 and can wait to have a party too until I am at the size I want to be xc

Good morning ladies

Well I'm back on form tablets are working and I feel like I can take on the world again ;-)

How are you all today?!

Cheryl hope today goes well
Fearless where are you not heard from you for a few days
Emma hope your ok too xxx

Hi GUYS, IM AROUND JUST NOT INA GOOD PLACE RIGHT NOW, JUST TAKIN SOME TIME OUT TODAY AND WILL BE BACK TOMORRA,

oops sory for caps! Cheryl hope the christening goes well xx

Hiya ladies,

The christening went excellent. 99% of the buffet was eaten and i got LOADS of praise about the deliciousness of my cakes. I did strawberry cupcakes, raspberry and white chocolate, lemon cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes. all had flavoured frosting and sparkly sugar. Then i did chocolate brownie with cookie dough balls baked into it and chocolate brownie with baked cheesecake on top. Obviously we had sandwiches, chicken etc etc as well.
Oliver was the first person ive seen get a round of applause during a christening. The vicar had him over the font and as she scooped handfuls of water over his head, he put his hand into the water and helped her out by scooping more water over his head...... then he tried to scoop some over her head which made everyone laugh and he got a round of applause. :D
All in all, it was a very good day.
I actually ate very little as i was too busy mingling.
vickie, im so glad ur back n form.
fearless. sending big hugs ur way sweetie. do what u need to do hun. just dont be disappearing on us. u still on for getting back on the wagon tomorrow or u want a few days?
Emma , hope ur doing ok babe.

catdog said:
Hi GUYS, IM AROUND JUST NOT INA GOOD PLACE RIGHT NOW, JUST TAKIN SOME TIME OUT TODAY AND WILL BE BACK TOMORRA,

oops sory for caps! Cheryl hope the christening goes well xx

Ok sweetie just remember we are here for you :) xx

cherylxx said:
Hiya ladies,

The christening went excellent. 99% of the buffet was eaten and i got LOADS of praise about the deliciousness of my cakes. I did strawberry cupcakes, raspberry and white chocolate, lemon cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes. all had flavoured frosting and sparkly sugar. Then i did chocolate brownie with cookie dough balls baked into it and chocolate brownie with baked cheesecake on top. Obviously we had sandwiches, chicken etc etc as well.
Oliver was the first person ive seen get a round of applause during a christening. The vicar had him over the font and as she scooped handfuls of water over his head, he put his hand into the water and helped her out by scooping more water over his head...... then he tried to scoop some over her head which made everyone laugh and he got a round of applause. :D
All in all, it was a very good day.
I actually ate very little as i was too busy mingling.
vickie, im so glad ur back n form.
fearless. sending big hugs ur way sweetie. do what u need to do hun. just dont be disappearing on us. u still on for getting back on the wagon tomorrow or u want a few days?
Emma , hope ur doing ok babe.

Sounds like a great day ;-)
Those cakes sound amazing xx

Hi girls,

im here for restart, dont worry im not gonna disappear without a trace if im ever in bad place where i need some time i'll always tell ye.

I'mstill not doinggreat tbh but i'm notgoing to help meself going the way i'm going.

Cheryl- so glad the christening went well, Olivers adorable :D you sound dead talented with baking, ive decided to make my own wedding cake :giggle: me and marks gonna practise when he's off end of month wish us luck :p.

Vickiet- glad you feeling more on even keel chick, i know how awful it is. Did you manage to sort your order out? ive missed mine before on a friday but just went down to the post office next day, sat morn to get it. i dunno ifitsany helpbut they usually open up that bit by 645 in morn cos its seperate to actual post office if you can get there before work?

OOH nearly forgot off to look at two gyms today to see if i feel comfortable at them woot, go me haha xx
Fearless xx

hey girls,

looking at the scales it seems i managed to gain 6Lbs in the last 2 days :eek: . imagine how much i would have gained if i had actually eaten 3 meals a day.
However, in the last 2 days ive been a right mess. not giving too much info but omg toilet trouble beyond belief. on saturday night i was actually really scared as a result and right now my stomach is VERY distended , hard and i was very surprised to see the left side of my upper abdomen is purple. looks like an actual bruise. :(
And to top it off today i real REALLY sick.
Having said that, ive managed to have one shake so far so still sticking with it.
I am, however going to be taking lactulose twice a day in the hope it will help ( i never know what to take as nothing ever seems to help me much ) :cry:

hey girls,

looking at the scales it seems i managed to gain 6Lbs in the last 2 days :eek: . imagine how much i would have gained if i had actually eaten 3 meals a day.
However, in the last 2 days ive been a right mess. not giving too much info but omg toilet trouble beyond belief. on saturday night i was actually really scared as a result and right now my stomach is VERY distended , hard and i was very surprised to see the left side of my upper abdomen is purple. looks like an actual bruise. :(
And to top it off today i real REALLY sick.
Having said that, ive managed to have one shake so far so still sticking with it.
I am, however going to be taking lactulose twice a day in the hope it will help ( i never know what to take as nothing ever seems to help me much ) :cry:

hoya cheryl ive gained to so we can sit in the boat of shame together lol. i have toilet trouble every day, ha! i take dulcolax tablets every night, my lifesavers!

okay girls youre gonna be so proud of me- i hope!, im super proud of myself too :eek: i joined a gym-signed up for the year :D it's ladies only one and have my induction tomorra. AND got a job, well volunteering in charity shop n start wednesday yippee! just need to enrol with college- starts in september,im super excited even though i really hated being out n seen today n not feeling the best overall im not gonna let my head stand in myway anymore :woohoo:

hoya cheryl ive gained to so we can sit in the boat of shame together lol. i have toilet trouble every day, ha! i take dulcolax tablets every night, my lifesavers!

okay girls youre gonna be so proud of me- i hope!, im super proud of myself too :eek: i joined a gym-signed up for the year :D it's ladies only one and have my induction tomorra. AND got a job, well volunteering in charity shop n start wednesday yippee! just need to enrol with college- starts in september,im super excited even though i really hated being out n seen today n not feeling the best overall im not gonna let my head stand in myway anymore :woohoo:

wow hun. many congrats. This could be a great move for u.
what ya gonna be doing in college?

Catdog check ur phone lol xx

ooh emma two ticks think phones in bed lol

Cheryl- i really hope so, i cannit live like this anymore- im sick of hiding away and not living. Me SIL is having her baby shower 29th july and im gonna go with me head held high feeling good about meself and when people ask what i do, instead of lying or them knowing i sit at home all day being a fruit loop i can say im working in shop and due to start college :D

at col doing access to university course, takes one year! In particular wantt o do psychology, sociology and criminology. xx

Cheryl- i really hope so, i cannit live like this anymore- im sick of hiding away and not living. Me SIL is having her baby shower 29th july and im gonna go with me head held high feeling good about meself and when people ask what i do, instead of lying or them knowing i sit at home all day being a fruit loop i can say im working in shop and due to start college :D

at col doing access to university course, takes one year! In particular want to do psychology, sociology and criminology. xx

looks to me like someone has turned a corner in life and is ready to fight for what they want :D
My sons best friend is doing that course with science inclusive. he wants to be a pathologist.
It looks like an excellent course. very interesting. ( coming from a csi, ncis, cold case, criminal minds and bones and flashpoint buff )
I guess im not ready to escape my prison yet but i live in hope that someday... somehow.... i will.

looks to me like someone has turned a corner in life and is ready to fight for what they want :D
My sons best friend is doing that course with science inclusive. he wants to be a pathologist.
It looks like an excellent course. very interesting. ( coming from a csi, ncis, cold case, criminal minds and bones and flashpoint buff )
I guess im not ready to escape my prison yet but i live in hope that someday... somehow.... i will.

Cheryl, one day it will come- im a long way from being considered normal or getting near to normal life but im determined to give it me best shot to get there while ive got the opportunites there. So far in life all ive got to look back on is sitting at home eating for last 4 and a half years, no job, not managed to finish college yet, hardly any friends left, kept putting wedding off due to anxiety and weight n funds, dont leave the house or have anything interesting to talk about with anyone if i did! no kids cos im too loopy to have them, apart from me mam, dad n mark dont think anyone would be too bothered if i died :( sounds morbid but dinnit think thered be many at me funeral either :(

And im complete anything crime buff! from diagnosis murder, to miss marple to criminal minds to all of them ha its on the telly lol. hows your book going? xxxx

oh hun, i so know that feeling.
The problem i have is that i really dont like me very much. not just the way i look but me. im honest, faithful , trustworthy etc etc but if i met someone exactly like me i dont think i would like them very much..... how screwed up is that huh. :(
Its hard to keep hold of true friends when i am suspicious of their real motives all the time.
I would love to be one of those big and bouncy confident women... I really wish i knew how they manage to love themselves so much

Last edited:
I havent done any of my book for a while now. i need to get around to proofreading it again and then pick up from there.
However i did find something out the other day.
I entered 5 of my poems into a poetry and short story competition that is worldwide and was warned that the same man seems to win every year...
However, it has been whittled down from 1000's to 20 and he isnt in the top 20 at all....... and somehow ive managed to get 3 of my 5 in the top 20 :eek:

Cheryl- i ran out for bus to go to shop, so it made me look like i was logged in cos didnt have time to shut comp down so dont think ive been ignoring posts gimme a sec to piddle lol and get a drink and il be back to reply xxxxxx

Hi Cheryl,

i dont like myself either :( i think im a good person have morals all of that but i guess i dont feel like im worth much, i dont know why- me mam doesnt understand where my low self esteems came from (ive been like this ever since i can remember, ive never felt good enough, i know logically its stupid but i cant stop it. its so hard cos i know how to put 'The show face on' everyone would think i was this happy person who was happy with myself and confident but im just not but oh how i want to be. i put alot down to my weight when in reality it doesnt matter what size i am, ive been all shapes and sizes and ive never been happy, i dont think ive ever felt happy with myself even as a child i always felt awkward and out of place even if to the outside world i fitted in, that was just th act. Saying that i dont let people get me down either, I love the phrase 'ide rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not' so yeah i put happy face on at times but dont ever pretend to be anyone im not, im not normal and dont ever want to be,if im getting the vibes that im not liked for who i am i just think **** em cos i think yeah might not particularly like what ive become myself but i am a good person and its them losing out, i know that, i put myself down enough i dont need others helping me yano. im a bit split personality at times, i get confusing even to myself :D. ive been let down so many times cheryl it gets harder and harder to want to open up to have friends, i have mark and im so grateful for that but sometimes it does get lonely without s proper girlfriend,i dont have like bestfriends who i can count on to be somewhere or go somewhere with me even to the shop! noone i can really count on anyway-sad eh.

Wow wee can i see some of your poems :cool: well done chicky :D

Back