Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

Good evening ladies ;-)

Cheryl
You are doing awesome and well done on loosing the weight you put on.
Great news about the SS is nice, I'm gonna try my packs tomorrow
Aww sorry about your sisters wedding and the dress :-(
But you are doing something about it now and your family and friends will support you.

Fearless
Well done on the job and your first day, you are coming on leaps you go girl :)
Bad news about the dog and your I injury.

I'm do ok although I can't get my head into the diet every day I say I'm going to do it then I spoil it!
When I did Cambridge last year i was fine I lost 4.5 stone in 4 months and was well chuffed then crimbo came along and some weight has gone back on and now I'm just messing about! I dont want to be fat anymore I want to be slim and feel great about myself just like I did last year!
I'm single and dating has been awful I just keep getting messed around.
I honestly thought by loosing weight I would find dating much easier but no it's worse since I lost weight!!!

i LOVE spag bol one that and the chillis me fave delish! whats your test for? im at docs tomorra at 330pm gonna see bout changing me mental tabs xx

the test is for a few things.
I have osteo arthritus and now there are suspicions i also have rheumatoid arthritus in my hands and fingers. 2 weeks ago i also started to lose strength in my arms and they hurt like mad if i try to lift them over my head. Doctor suspects there will be lots of inflammation going on in my shoulders. in which case he is going to inject steroids in them both.
The reason it is a fasting test is cause when i had fasting blood tests done about a month ago my blood sugar was slightly raised. not enough to be alarmed but enough to want to redo the test again now.
I will be very interested to see what s&s has done for my blood sugar although with the pain i have in my joints i know it hasnt worked any miracles there for me. :rolleyes:

evening hun,

good luck on your start tomorra, hopefully we can pull each other through :) where do you work?

ive got no advice on the dating really been with mark since i was 19 ive no clue where the hell youre supposed to meet people, i dont leave the house much so if i didnt have mark ide have no chance lol. have you tried internet dating ? this is going to make me sound so sad actualy but um lol ive joined a local group called meet ups and theres diff ones obv for diff areas in country so one near me they post days out sometimes it trip to cinema or pub or walks or bbq on beach ive not actually bravedameet yet but suppose if idebeen single itde be good way to ahem mingle lol its mixed men and women its just aimed at friendsbut being single ye dunno whatl develop if ye want it haha i can pm ye details if its summit youde be interested in,you can take friend along as well dont have to be on your own :)

youve done so well losing what you have chick, we just have to get our heads in right place and we'll be flying xx

Good evening ladies ;-)

Cheryl
You are doing awesome and well done on loosing the weight you put on.
Great news about the SS is nice, I'm gonna try my packs tomorrow
Aww sorry about your sisters wedding and the dress :-(
But you are doing something about it now and your family and friends will support you.

Fearless
Well done on the job and your first day, you are coming on leaps you go girl :)
Bad news about the dog and your I injury.

I'm do ok although I can't get my head into the diet every day I say I'm going to do it then I spoil it!
When I did Cambridge last year i was fine I lost 4.5 stone in 4 months and was well chuffed then crimbo came along and some weight has gone back on and now I'm just messing about! I dont want to be fat anymore I want to be slim and feel great about myself just like I did last year!
I'm single and dating has been awful I just keep getting messed around.
I honestly thought by loosing weight I would find dating much easier but no it's worse since I lost weight!!!

Hi Vickie,

i think dating in general is a nightmare. it seems there are two types of single middle aged ( hate that word) men. those that are out to play the game and those that fall in love (creepily) in a heartbeart. I'm glad i tolerate Simon. I would hate to have to go man shopping again. In fact I did vow that if simon and i ever split up I giving up on men altogether. Women are so much nicer . :)
I've decided that when i put my order in to sns i am going to get mainly hot meals and a bar a day. I will get strawberry and banana shakes for when i fancy a shake in the morning but in general i prefer the hot meals. they feel so normal.
I've yet to try the soups. I was never very keen on the cd soups but the 25 trial pack of sns has soups so i might as well try them.
I think once u try a day of 4 sns (try to include a hot meal with salad/veg) u will be surprised at how much easier it is than cd.

the test is for a few things.
I have osteo arthritus and now there are suspicions i also have rheumatoid arthritus in my hands and fingers. 2 weeks ago i also started to lose strength in my arms and they hurt like mad if i try to lift them over my head. Doctor suspects there will be lots of inflammation going on in my shoulders. in which case he is going to inject steroids in them both.
The reason it is a fasting test is cause when i had fasting blood tests done about a month ago my blood sugar was slightly raised. not enough to be alarmed but enough to want to redo the test again now.
I will be very interested to see what s&s has done for my blood sugar although with the pain i have in my joints i know it hasnt worked any miracles there for me. :rolleyes:

well fingers crossed for answers hun, really feel for ye :(

i hate fasting tests supposed to get them done every 4 weeks cos of me thyroid, cant bear leaving house not being to toilet and need me coffee for that (milk and two sugars :p) so im in pain til after i do test and get to me mams for me coffee gah. me mams got arthritis, no idea what type?carpel tunnel syndrome and last year was diagnosed with um lymphoma hope ive said that right! its awful she swells up summit rotten-shes walking disaster me mam lol xx

catdog said:
evening hun,

good luck on your start tomorra, hopefully we can pull each other through :) where do you work?

ive got no advice on the dating really been with mark since i was 19 ive no clue where the hell youre supposed to meet people, i dont leave the house much so if i didnt have mark ide have no chance lol. have you tried internet dating ? this is going to make me sound so sad actualy but um lol ive joined a local group called meet ups and theres diff ones obv for diff areas in country so one near me they post days out sometimes it trip to cinema or pub or walks or bbq on beach ive not actually bravedameet yet but suppose if idebeen single itde be good way to ahem mingle lol its mixed men and women its just aimed at friendsbut being single ye dunno whatl develop if ye want it haha i can pm ye details if its summit youde be interested in,you can take friend along as well dont have to be on your own :)

youve done so well losing what you have chick, we just have to get our heads in right place and we'll be flying xx

I work for an IT company in Warrington I love it have been there 5 years it can be really hard work but very worth while ;-)

Ha you are very lucky to be in a relationship the dating worked is bloody hard work!
I quite like the idea of meet ups I can get to know people in my area and maybe make some new friends male and female.

Yes I have tried Internet dating it's been challenging
I need to focus on me for a change and get me happy! Rather than constantly being on a downer xc

cherylxx said:
Hi Vickie,

i think dating in general is a nightmare. it seems there are two types of single middle aged ( hate that word) men. those that are out to play the game and those that fall in love (creepily) in a heartbeart. I'm glad i tolerate Simon. I would hate to have to go man shopping again. In fact I did vow that if simon and i ever split up I giving up on men altogether. Women are so much nicer . :)
I've decided that when i put my order in to sns i am going to get mainly hot meals and a bar a day. I will get strawberry and banana shakes for when i fancy a shake in the morning but in general i prefer the hot meals. they feel so normal.
I've yet to try the soups. I was never very keen on the cd soups but the 25 trial pack of sns has soups so i might as well try them.
I think once u try a day of 4 sns (try to include a hot meal with salad/veg) u will be surprised at how much easier it is than cd.

Ha ha I think you have the right idea Cheryl!
Women are much nicer than men.
Ohh sounds good some of the reason I have not been able to do CD is cost sns is much cheaper and of it's easier then even better I can get back into it. Xx

well fingers crossed for answers hun, really feel for ye :(

i hate fasting tests supposed to get them done every 4 weeks cos of me thyroid, cant bear leaving house not being to toilet and need me coffee for that (milk and two sugars :p) so im in pain til after i do test and get to me mams for me coffee gah. me mams got arthritis, no idea what type?carpel tunnel syndrome and last year was diagnosed with um lymphoma hope ive said that right! its awful she swells up summit rotten-shes walking disaster me mam lol xx

I have a Lymphodema in my legs (especially around my knees where the arthritus is really bad). when its bad it looks like a have 3 or 4 kneecaps growing and can be very painful. I also get a lot of fluid on my ankles (gravity is a bi***) and i have what they originally thought was tendonitus but now suspect is also rheumatoid arthritus in my heels and that causes me a lot of pain. I also have coccidinia thanks to a stupid colonoscopy that resulted in my tailbone becoming bent :(
On top of that i have a problem with my back which they havent yet found out what it is. It started about 18 months ago when i got a small (about the size of a 50pence piece) area in my back that went kinda numb/tingly. initially it appeared to be some form of trapped nerve but over time it has spread and now my entire left side of my back from the waist to my shoulder blade is numb but goes itchy (which is weird). i cant relieve the itch as i cant feel myself scratching it but i also get episodes of very bad back pain (touch wood , it is ok right now)

I'm such a demic. lol

I work for an IT company in Warrington I love it have been there 5 years it can be really hard work but very worth while ;-)

Ha you are very lucky to be in a relationship the dating worked is bloody hard work!
I quite like the idea of meet ups I can get to know people in my area and maybe make some new friends male and female.

Yes I have tried Internet dating it's been challenging
I need to focus on me for a change and get me happy! Rather than constantly being on a downer xc

i'll pm the site chick. *hugs* xx

I have a Lymphodema in my legs (especially around my knees where the arthritus is really bad). when its bad it looks like a have 3 or 4 kneecaps growing and can be very painful. I also get a lot of fluid on my ankles (gravity is a bi***) and i have what they originally thought was tendonitus but now suspect is also rheumatoid arthritus in my heels and that causes me a lot of pain. I also have coccidinia thanks to a stupid colonoscopy that resulted in my tailbone becoming bent :(
On top of that i have a problem with my back which they havent yet found out what it is. It started about 18 months ago when i got a small (about the size of a 50pence piece) area in my back that went kinda numb/tingly. initially it appeared to be some form of trapped nerve but over time it has spread and now my entire left side of my back from the waist to my shoulder blade is numb but goes itchy (which is weird). i cant relieve the itch as i cant feel myself scratching it but i also get episodes of very bad back pain (touch wood , it is ok right now)

I'm such a demic. lol

if you and me mam were a cat youde both be sent to vet and put down :p ooh speaking of lyra is 6 weeks and 2 days tomorra :D xx

if you and me mam were a cat youde both be sent to vet and put down :p ooh speaking of lyra is 6 weeks and 2 days tomorra :D xx

lol. Some vets are hot :D

I thought i scared everyone off to bed. lol

lol. Some vets are hot :D

I thought i scared everyone off to bed. lol

ha no i tottled off to meet mark off the bus n um get fajhita stuff from shop couldnt stop thinkin bout it since that advert, its the famous last meal :p

ha no i tottled off to meet mark off the bus n um get fajhita stuff from shop couldnt stop thinkin bout it since that advert, its the famous last meal :p

cant think of a better last meal. im on water only now cause of tomorrows blood test. always the way that as soon as someone says u can only have water i all of a sudden want another cup of tea. lol

cant think of a better last meal. im on water only now cause of tomorrows blood test. always the way that as soon as someone says u can only have water i all of a sudden want another cup of tea. lol

lol yup was yummy, already had peppers n chicken it seemed a shame to let the fact i didnt have onions, fajhita mix, wraps, jalapenos, salsa n lettuce put me off :p

gonna wake up in morn, have me last ever coffee well for the next however long with sugar in it n hopefully go to the loo! ooh before that marks gonna weigh me, measure me n take fat pic gah. then will have pint of water- take dog for walk, go in bath, scrunch hair, go to gymbob, then go to me mams then docs, home, out with dog again then bed ooh n eat me packs throughout lol

i'll have a cuppa for ye, ive got caramel egg to go wiv it :eek:xx

did ye not like me song :p

i heard the words 'caramel egg' tho :drool:

read back up lol xx

Back