Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

Well just got back from my first weigh in after having Luke... Lost 20.5lbs :) So since starting and in 5 weeks have lost a total of 21lbs... I have pledged to lose 3lbs for next week... so need to be 100% on plan & the hard work begins... 40 something lbs to go to my target weight!!

Doing a sponsored slimathon for charity... Our groups chosen scottie little soldiers, which is a charity that look after children and fmailies of those who are killed/injured in action, (we are a group of mainly army wives you see!) Great cause though!!
Need to pick a reasonable target for 12 weeks of slimming... What would everyone suggest???

Hope you've all had good weeks!! & Defo going to be posting more to keep me motivated!! xxxxxxxx

Right going to start posting my meal plans again as think that helped before...

Breakfast:
1x Clementine
1x Hifi Bar (HeB)
Lunch:
Tuna salad
Extra Light Salad cream: 1 syn
Tea:
Potato Bake... It's a jar'd one so high syns!!: 15 syn

Milk (HeA) for cups of tea
Snacks:
Fruit

Although gone slightly over syns i'm pleased as it's my first day properly back on track :)

Hope everyone's having a fab day!!! xxxxx

Last edited:
Yesterday's food was:

Breakfast:
Hifi Bar (HeB)
Lunch:
Ham Omlette
Baked Beans
Tea:
SW burgers & chips, salad
Snacks:
Clementines
Grapes
Apple

Milk was used again for cups of tea (HeA)

Glass of Rose: 9 syns

Today:

Breakfast:
Hifi Bar (HeB)
Lunch:
Ham salad
Tea:
Extra-lean mince meat
Mash: Milk (HeA)
Gravy: 7 syns
Vegetables
Snacks:
2x Clementines
Banana
Apple

Think that's me caught up... Lol... Went back to doing a bit of exercise today... did 15 mins on The Biggest Looser & 30 mins on the Wii Fit... hoping to maybe do 30 min free step later in the break of dancing on ice... hehe... We shall see!!
Be nice to know how your all getting on??

Started the slimathon on Thursday at group and also pledged to lose 3lbs this week... Fingers crossed!!!! xxx

Food for today...

Breakfast:
Nothing ( OOPS!!)
Lunch:
Ham toastie (HeB)
Butter: 1.5 syn
Tea:
Pizza topped chicken
SW Chips
Salad
Snacks:
Apple
Banana
Clementines x 2

Milk for tea (HeA)
Glass of Rose: 9 syns

Going to indulge in a glass of Rose i think tonight so that will bulk up my syns plus been a LONG day!! lol xxx

Hey hun, It's going really well thanks... Luckily i have two very good babies but my 11 month old has about 6 teeth that ahve just cut so that's a nightmare... Slimathon's not going too badly... lost 3lb last week & hoping for 4lb this week for 2 stone award and half way there to getting 14lbs for slimathon (12 weeks) So hopefully i'll lose more :D

How are you?? How are you getting on?? xxxx

Aww - bless her, 6 at once!! I still remember the agony of wisdom teeth. You're doing really well, if you hit this week's target that's half a stone in 2 weeks! I am in awe - I average 3lb in 2 weeks.

Hey hun, hope your little girl is feeling better. I see you've not posted on here for a week - I guess life with two little'uns is proving to be busier than with one! Hope you're still managing with your slimathon - I know how motivated you are so I'm sure you will be. I've been a bit naughty recently - STS then 3lb loss then STS. I think I'm back on track this week but need to keep it up and stop playing or it'll take me the rest of my life to reach target!
x

Hey hunnie... Well done!! I'm the same keep going on and off track... Starting to really do my head in now lol!! But hey stick at it & we'll get there!!

Life's defo more busy with two than one... and studying too so it slips my mind but i'm back now and defo think posting on here helps me to stay on track!!

Hope your well!! xxxx

Line Drawn...

Right that is the line drawn... stop messing about and going to gte back on track 100% now... can't use the excuse " just had a baby" forever!! Lol...

I went out on Friday night... so had a fair few cocktails and it s was a chinese buffet... i then had a slice of pizza off the hubby's take out saturday, followed by a BBQ on the Sunday... and just eaten rubbish Monday & Tuesday... so although been back on plan today i KNOW i am in for a gain tomorrow at WI but now i have confessed my "syns" i feel alot better haha!!

My current weight is 12st and 2.5lbs....i wanted to have lost a stone before my daughters birthday party which is only 2 and half weeks away... and currently only lost 5.5lbs :( BUT will be making msot of these two weeks and try shift as much as poss!! My ideal weight for me is somewhere between 9st 7lbs and 10 st.. to be back pre pregnancy weight of them both... but i know the slow and steady wins the race lol... long as i'm slimmer for the holiday we're hoping to book for Sept/Oct time!!

Hope your all doing well... and heading for a slimmer summer for us all :D xxxx

Well had weigh in last night and as i thought i put on... Can't complain as it was less than i thought after such a terrible week... but i'm back on plan 100% and i even won a fruit hamper and recipe book in the hamper last night... So i'm well away... Really want 4lbs off this week for my 2 stone... quite a big amount but we shall see!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend! & Happy Mothers day to all you mummies... My first one and a mother of two ( that aren't twins) CRAZY!!! Lol xxxx

Back