Amy's EE Weightloss Journey :)

Hope you're ok hun xXx

Hi... i'm good thanks part from being in slow labour apparently and highly emotional today LOL!! My waters are yet to break but think i've cried enough haha.... Oooo the joys... just want this pregnancy over and done with now lol... have my body back to myself...

Been off plan for about 4 weeks now in total... not good!! My skin is horrendous but i just can't bring myself to track everything.. so etaing whatever i fancy but will be back on full track as soon as i've had baby!!

Hope your ok and hope you have a good weigh in tonight hun!! xxx

Cheers love, I lost 2lb :)

Glad to hear you're ok, sounds like you are having a tough time of it though :(

It'll all be worth it in the end when you have your lovely little un :) xXx

Thank you very much hun :D xxx

Well i got back on track yesterday... and boy do i feel fab for doing so!! :) It actually encourages me and makes me find time to eat... stepped on the wii today to weigh myself... loss of 17lbs in 5 days... no wonder i feel a bit light on my feet now hehe... not counting any loss till i return back to my group next week :D xxxx

Congratulations hun! So pleased you are both safe and well! All the best to you and your little boy :) xXx

Right although i stated last week i was getting back on track... Hubby has had part of the week off so went a little down hill... but to be honest i think that weeks given me the chance to settle in back at home & get used to have two babies instead of one... But i am DEFINITELY back on track as of today...And have my first weigh in back on group Thursday... hope i get a big loss cause i know it's what they are all expecting lol!! After i have weighe din thursday i am going to set mysefl of a mini goal of what i want to lose by the time my little girl turns one on April the 17th!

Started off today with a green tea and fruit salad...not 100% sure what having for lunch or tea as of yet but will report back later as off to a pamper night tonight... only next door but one but these monster eyebrows need sorting...!! hehe

Aim of today is to consume more water as throughot my pregnancy all i drank really was diet coke!

Hope your all having a fab day!! xxxxxx

Hiya Amy,

Congratulations. Sorry I haven't been on to say that before but I've been mega busy and not been very good about checking in on here at all! Hope your little family are all doing well!

x

well done hun xx

Thank you very much, Hope your well!! :) I've not been to good about checking in either but will do so now as need to get back on track!

Thank you Zoe... It's on now... motivate one & another for defo...! Although your going to hit target waaaaaaaaaaay before me!!! xxx

not nessacairly!! (cant spell that) haha... now ur not pregnant u ud lose it soo quick! im sooo hungry! got food shop coming at 2-4 so no fruit 2 snack on! im gona get liv then makenus all some noodles lol xxxx

Strange from yesterday morning till me stepping on scales this morning... -6lbs... although i weighed after breakfast yesterday and today was when first got up... ooo i do wonder what the scales will say at group tomorrow... EEEEKKK... According to my wii fit.. i've lost 24lbs :D xxx

that is very weird! r ur wiifit scales the same as weigh ins? im struggling a little today! just gona go n cut myself up an apple! xxx

Just stay focused hun!! :) You can do it... it's just getting back into routine... you done absolutely fab so far!! xxxxx

My scales and wii fit scales show a 6lb loss on both... At weigh in i'm sure they are the same now... or maybe 1lb heavier i can't remember... but i didnt go to group for 2 weeks and had put 4lb on according to wii fit so as of 3 days before i had luke i've lost 24lb... and 20lb i think from when i last went to group but hey i'll soon find out on Thursday :)

i know its difficult bt then when i sit dwn n think about it.. 1 twix is jst not worth it! n i wanna b more slimmer 4 summer.. i need 2 stay on track cuz i wanna lose it all by my 21st in june!! i duno how ur staying on track with a newborn n lillie! bet ur knackerd!!! xx

stayed on plan 2day yayyy! feel stuffed aswell! nearly caved in a few times aswell!gno go on kinect when girls asleep :) xx

Last edited:
Well done hunnie... should be proud... To be honest im not that shattered... i had weeks and weeks of no sleep... so the bit of sleep i get now is heavenly and don't take all my effort to move around etc...I need to eat more though as i reckon thats gonna make me gain weight... it's just finding time and what to have during the day!

Here's to a good day again for you!! Got health visitor round in 20 mins... going to see what she thinks about starting exercise as should be ok as not like it's marathon run or anything lol!! xxxx

Back