Ange2009 Weight Loss Diary, going down!!!!

Thanks so much everyone:):):)
still going good on my points

in good form today, meeting my friend to go shopping, going to have a look at a dress in debenhams I have my eye on for the wedding
I do have an outfit already from monsoon, but I don't really like the skirt part:rolleyes:
went for a long walk yesterday, brought the 3 to see the horses, its about a 1.5 mile there, good fun, until it started raining!!!

doing okay here, but did have 2 bottles of miller last night
i don't even like it, but was at a party and there was no gin and tonic!

not feeling too great today, really tired and hubby in UK, so home alone with the 3 smallies!

Hey lovely i hope your day picks up soon and you get a chance for a rest. xxx

thanks girls!
down 1lb this week, not surprised, but it has kicked me to work harder this week!
back to the gym today!
I am starting a scuba dving course in Oct, so I have to be down another stone by then!
that will be my next goal after the wedding:D
hubby is home, yipee!

hi girls
down 1lb, quite disappointed as did a lot of exercise and pointed everything, :rolleyes: anyhow, hoping it will show itself next week!

Well done on your 1lb gone for ever :) I know it can be disheartening BUT its a whole 1lb :) ....
Have a lovely week xx

Just wanted to say Hi, and well done on your 1lb down! :)

Morning

well done on another loss - all those 1lb's add up ya know xx

Hope you have a fab weekend - you can earn some extra points now hubby is home;)

Well done on your 1lb. 1lbs are all really important and they sure do add up. I am sure you will have a good loss this week :)

:sigh::(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:
stayed the same this week, I am so down:(

Back