Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Day six. Hardest so far. Sunday munches around 7 o'clock :-/

Day seven. Ate lunch by 8.30 this morning! Too tired I think and school was cold :(

Ate a salad at lunch then but ok now. Still carb free and under 1200 cals so no arm done.

Darcy15 said:
Hi Annie

just popped in to say hello and see how you are doing!

Stay strong girl - you can do this!! :D

Thank you :)

Really want to get this over with this year. Final push!

Ok forgot to come on last night.... Day eight :) better than day seven...

Day nine. Done.

cybill said:
Nice work Annie, we're almost on the same day. Hope day 10 has been good for you... and wow!!! only 21lbs to go, you're doing brilliantly :)

Thanks! I should have finished this before Christmas but got too carried away with nights out and stuff. Hopefully by my birthday in march I'll be there :)

Day ten is over! Thank god it's Friday tomorrow :)

day eleven came and went!

Day twelve today. Just got off the scales and updated my details again. Keeping track really helps with the motivation :)

Darcy15 said:
Well done Annie - keep going! :)

Thank you! Everyone's trying their damnedest to make this year the last one on a diet!

Day twelve done. Early night.

Up and at'em George McFadden!!

Day thirteens starting with a trip to the Capital :)

loves your posts, i am on week 2 have lost 14lb in first week started at 262lb so doing great. its nice to see others updates it keeps me on track. I feel quite excited at the weight coming off. Keep up the good work.

Gillclark1 said:
loves your posts, i am on week 2 have lost 14lb in first week started at 262lb so doing great. its nice to see others updates it keeps me on track. I feel quite excited at the weight coming off. Keep up the good work.

Cheers :)

It's not easy but it's worth it! Keeping track of the weight and writing on here keeps your mind in the game :)

Back