Total Solution Anniegolightly whose not so light...not YET!

Day 13 done. :)

Day 14- nearly done...

My bmi is 27.4 smack bang in the middle of the "overweight" band so from now on I'll be closer to normal than obese :) :) :)

anniegolightly said:
My bmi is 27.4 smack bang in the middle of the "overweight" band so from now on I'll be closer to normal than obese :) :) :)

Actually that would have been 27.5!!! So I'm already closer! :-D

Day fifteen nearly went by without a mention :-0

Day sixteen and tonight patents evening went on and on forever!!!!!

Didn't get on here yesterday for day 17. And this is now day 18! Thank god it's Friday! Pub tonight but I'll take my own coke zero and hide it (that's dedication I know) and my hubby n friends are glad I'm driving!

May not get on here to mark the end of day 18 but I'm feeling a little more secure on the diet again and I'm not needing to mark each day so much :)

Hope everyone's ok and glad its the weekend in a couple of hours!!!l

Hi Day 17 for me, just weighed myself, naughty I know, but lost 17 lb 8 so quite proud of myself.
You are doing great and it is helping me to keep looking on here and keeping feet on ground, had a few blips this last few days but didnt give in to them so feeling great.

Have a great day.
Gill
x

Gillclark1 said:
Hi Day 17 for me, just weighed myself, naughty I know, but lost 17 lb 8 so quite proud of myself.
You are doing great and it is helping me to keep looking on here and keeping feet on ground, had a few blips this last few days but didnt give in to them so feeling great.

Have a great day.
Gill
x

The blips come n go but if you're in it for the long haul like me it amounts to nothing- just jump straight back in! Just let them go and get back to it! I always think as long as my weights not going up its ok- a day staying the same is better than a week eating stuff because of a small blip:)

Uh oh back from the pub sober but I can't stop eating cashew nuts :( oopsie!

Day 19=day 1!

Had cashew nuts, cheese, ham and a bar before bed last night! Coming home from the pub is a weakness!

So resetting the clock today! Day 1 it is :)

Updating on my iPhone means I can't alter my weights or signatures... Pain in the butt!

Day 1 of 28- until my friends wedding. Good so far. Did an hour in the gym too so feeling tired and hungry but for all the right reasons!

Day one done.

Day twos started with a bad tummy and a head ache :(

Back