Annie's atkins diary to slimdom...

I know Laura, you are right, I gave up smoking too just over 2 years ago and its true - it is an addiction after all, and having something sweet after everything savoury thing I ate was a really bad habit that I am glad to be getting rid of. Also I want my kids to have treats only a couple of days a week so its best to lead by example too.

I am quite lucky - never really had a sweet tooth - more of a cheese tooth. But I do smoke though :S

I think ill tackle my weight first :D

I too gained a stone when I quit, but I think if you knew the secret to healthy low carb eating you could definitely maintain your new weight when you do decide to quit!

Hi Annie
Just been catching up on your posts. I have never had a sweet tooth till I had my little boy last April. Not sure what happened but I now LOVE chocolate. About once a month i crave it really badly and if you read my diary I often give in but I get back on Atkins and get on with ity. Usually out on 2 lbs from one big blowout but its makes me feel sick and reminds me why I shouldn't do it. Hope things are going well for you

xx

Hi Emma, Im a total chocaholic, I could eat a tonne of the stuff - but its easy enough to avoid now and if I get severe cravings in the future Ill have a little square of the dark stuff mmmmmmmmmmmm

Me too.... I have 2 squares of 85% dark choc every day if I fancy it!!
Gives me a treat & means I'm less likely to go off the rails! Mind you I'm only on my 2nd pack since the new year so its not that often really as there's only 12 squares per pack!!

I might have to buy some - don't suppose I can have green and blacks though?
xx

I darent even try any - i will end up going on a carb binge lol

The problem with me is Id want it every single day which is not good!!

Me too Annie. Ill just stay away from it!

well another good day today, i feel i am in the swing if it now and quite looking forward to WI tomorrow and no i hsve not had a peek! but another challenging weekend ahead - we have guests coming and I am going out again this sat night ~ (i have the life;)) but i am determined to stay on track only 90 days to lose 24 lbs

in 90 days i will be a healthy bmi and a size 12!!!!!!!!!!!

fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow. Yes be good at the weekend ! LOL

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's weigh ins.

are we all supposed to be weighing in tomorrow?

A lot of people seem to weigh in on a Friday love.

as right. ill have to stick to my sunday - maybe :)

Back