Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

Hey everyone! Sounds like your all doing great!!

Well tuesday i ate good but was bad with the drinks...
Wednesday i ate good also
Yesterday i started off good.... i had a bowl of cereal and milk and then went to the supermarket and ate 1 handful of chips :( and then for dinner had soup and bread and a bag of twistos :( and a hot chocolate :(
So yes today i have to get 100% back on track im so worried the weight will come back. but i also know this is a lifestyle change not a diet for a few weeks and of corse there are going to be days when i dont follow it 100% so im trying to not let it get me down. The main thing is to eat the sw way 99% of the time and that 1% when you don't its ok.
Ok im blabbering!!! lol

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!! :)

hey guys! i'm joining group tomorrow - my scales have broken so i have absolutley no idea if i've been losing :( how annoying!!! How was yr weekend everyone? Food wise mine was good - no takeaways or alcohol, or chocolate! so all in all, a sucess! haha:)
Had scrambled egg with onion this morning, used my milk as my HExa so good start to the day! gonna go have a bit of a workout, then walk the dog - heres to a brand new week and getting further towards being skinny! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done clairex! :) Sounds like your really doing well. Im back on track today!!! I decided not to go down to my bf's this week as that is where i seem to slip up when im not in control of the food! lol When im in my house or resturants and i make the choices i find it super easy. Then when im not in my house and other people control the food its really really difficult! Luckly no damage after my bad week!

Yay looking forward to starting a fresh healthy and fit new week! hope everyone has a good week!

this thread has gone very quiet - how is everyone doing?
grace it sounds like you are doing so well - knowing how to avoid temptation is such a huge step - i think i am getting there too!

okayy today i ate
Scrambled egg with red onion and bacon (milk as a HExa)
Didn't have lunch as was snacking on half fat mozzarella, and didn't feel hungry!
for dinner I had a chicken piece wrapped in bacon, with some frozen veg (carrots, parsnips, peas,cauliflower), and onions, peppers and mushrooms! was so yummy!! I am quite proud of myself, as I pretty much hate veg, but realise i need to eat it to lose weight, and I ate all the veg on my plate.
For snacks I've had a muller light and two bananas :)

I did a bit on my cross trainer and trampoline, but not as much as usual, had a bit of a mad day!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry that I haven't posted much, have been so busy at work :(

The weekend was ok, dinner with friends on both days and it went well, woo hoo!!

Today I have had:

2 x Weetabix (Hex B)
Milk (Hex A)
Banana

2 x Nimble Wholemeal (Hex B)
Roast Chicken
Tomatoes
Beetroot (I LOVE Beetroot)
Laughing Cow EL Triangles x 3 (Hex A)
Muller Light
Kiwi & Plum

Chicken curry made with chicken (obviously, lol), peppers, onions, mushrooms, paprika, garlic, curry powder, fromage frais and ginger. I had it with a salad! I know that might sound odd but I love the hotness of a curry with the cool and crunchiness of lettuce etc ;) Odd see ;)

Muller Light and 2 x Morning Coffee biscuits (1 Syn each)

I've hardly used any syns today, only for the biscuits and some flora on my sandwich!

I don't really feel like I have lost anything this week but we shall see eh :)

Well done everyone and keep up the good work x

Ah thanks Claire! I must admit that I am loving SW this time. Something has just clicked and I don't care how long it takes now because I am enjoying it so much!! Have a good week hun xx

Hi guys

2.5lbs loss for me last night, I was very pleased :D

2.5lb to go to reach my target.....

Good luck to everyone else!

El Nino

Thanks Pink :)

I love this diet, sorry, healthy eating plan. I am never hungry and can plan chocolate in when I have the urge! My one year SW anniversary is 31.03.09 (9 more weigh in's) I'd love to have lost 5 stone by then, or as near as I can get to it!

Hi guys, sorry i haven't posted in a while, erm, here's my excuse .....i did not lose last week, and this week is chinese new year! sooooo, i WILL get back on plan, my weigh in day is Friday, and i am doing EE tomorrow!
Well done to everyone who has lost!
Good luck!
marea

oohh well done el nino! I have been doing sw for three weeks, and have absolutley no idea if ive lost any, (my scales are broken)..but am joining tonight!
Had eggy bread this morn for breakfast...was luuuush!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone! Sounds like your all doing great :)

Well yesterday i ate good i had

breakfast - brankflakes and milk
lunch - 2 slices ww bread with cheese, tomato, lettuce
dinner - chicken strips with peas and fryed new potatoes in frylight

2 liters of water and some diet cokes

Today i woke up did 20min of callanetics

Then i had

Breakfast - branflakes and milk
lunch - syn free pancake and maybe an apple in a little bit
dinner - pasta with home made sauce with cheese baked in the oven

That is my meal plan for today
Ooo the syn free pancake was gooood :) haha Also drinking water and diet cokes today

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi everyone, i'm doing well with sticking to plan although i don't feel like i've lost any weight! Been doing Wii Fit and My Fitness Coach but daren't use the trampoline incase i break it/me LOL. Just waiting for my pasta to cook for tea, having quorn bolognese. Do any of you start with 105/week and count down or do you all stick within 15/day?x

Well done ladies!!! You are all doing great!

Clairex - How did you get on tonight when you joined?

I have had an ok day too:

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (Hex B)
Milk (From Hex A allowance)

Lunch
Prawns
Salad
Laughing Cow Extra Light Trianges (Hex A)

Dinnner
Salmon
Sugar snap peas
Mushrooms
Broccoli

Snacks
Muller Light
Plums
Kiwi
Curly Wurly (6 syns)
Hifi Bar (Hex B)
Have used some syns for LF Thousand Island dressing too

I am pre TOTM this week and it is always my worst time for munchies :( hence the Hifi AND Curly Wurly :( I really don't feel like I have lost this week at all but we shall see tomorrow night eh!

Keep up the good work xx

Pink, i bet you have lost - yr days have been so good!
Joining last night was good, even saw a few people that i knew which was good..the consultant is lovely, really bubbly and came up with some lovely recipes for us all to take home! it was slightly depressing as you know i noticed my scales are broken - they are also 5 and a half pounds out!! so I am not a happy bunny! but am going to focus, and not let it get me down :)
Yesterday I made a homemade soup (its on the recipe section) and it is gorgeous!! will def be making more soups, good way of getting all that veg :) Unfortunately i did have too many pieces of (wholemeal) bread with it, but everything else i had that day was free, or v low syn so hopefully it wasnt too bad.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo hoo, glad that joining went well Claire!! I am going to make the soup after your recommendation too :)

Weigh in tonight, lost 3lb!!

Ooooh...have just realised that means I have reached my target, which I think was 10lb. I completely forgot about that xx

Sue, that's not pitiful at all! It is a loss and that's what matters. If it were me posting that you would be here being supportive and saying what I have said so come on girlie, take your own advice too :) You are doing great!! xx

Back