Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

Sue, that's not pitiful at all! It is a loss and that's what matters. If it were me posting that you would be here being supportive and saying what I have said so come on girlie, take your own advice too :) You are doing great!! xx

Thank you xxx I was being a wet blanket. I needed 1.5lbs for my 2.5 stone so was miserable about that. Totally forgetting that since starting in May 2008 I've always put on or stayed the same when it's been my TOTM so 0.5lb off was good.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Thank you xxx I was being a wet blanket. I needed 1.5lbs for my 2.5 stone so was miserable about that. Totally forgetting that since starting in May 2008 I've always put on or stayed the same when it's been my TOTM so 0.5lb off was good.

Thank you again for your kind words.

There you go then, TOTM is crap :cry:I bet that you will have a higher loss next week and get to your 2.5 stone! Remember that you are doing great and that's what matters!! xx

ooh isnt totm such a nuissance - makes u feel like whats the point in trying!! but it always pays off the next week :)
Just made more soup - i love it! i dont really like veg that much , so i guess its a good way of getting my superspeed foods?:)
I havent done any proper excerise in about 2/3 days now - shameful! will go on a big long walk tomorrow to make up for it!
how much excerise do you all do?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well :)

Well today i have had

breakfast - branflakes and milk
lunch - salad sandwhich and apple
dinner - dont know yet

I also did my 20min 30 day shred workout and am sweating like a pig and look like a beetroot!!!! lol looks like ive washed my hair im dripping in sweat so much! TOTM is due tomorrow so im feeling bloated like a whale. Also the week leading up to TOTM i want to EAT i just want to eat eat eat the week before so i think i have done quite well... apart from a few slips..

Oh well.. looking forward to getting totm so i can get it over with and start feeling normal again!!!

Hope your all doing well xxx

oh totm sucks so much! well done though grace, looks like yr doing fab! i dont do well at all when my totm is looming, all i want is chocolate chocolate chocolate!!
Today i've had;
Breakfast- raisins (wasnt v hungry! but felt i should probably eat something)
Lunch - homemade squash soup - gooorgeous!
dinner - pasta bake with veggies - cheese on the top as hexa
snacks: 4 ryvitas (over the course of the day!!) 2 as a hexa, 2 synned at 1.5 each.

Have done no exerise today because i am rubbish! but been so busy havent found the time, and am too knackered to do it now haha! will hopefully get up early tomorrow and do it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put on a pound this week, gutted, but have been 150% sticking to it this week (so far) so maybe i will make up for it.

to the point that its chinese night and i am making my own egg fried rice and noodles and chicken, and going to syn the sauce, none of you will realise how good im being, i have never missed chinese!!

Jolene - i feel your pain!! Last week i turned down a chinese for the first time everrrrrr. its so hard but you feel so fab about yr will power later that its worth it!! well done on all yr determination chuck!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Girls how is everyone!!

Well the past few days totm has been here but im starting to deflate wooo!!! haha I have been sticking to it and for a few days i sts but now it seems to be coming off again :)

Yesterday meal plan was

breakfast - forgot to eat it
lunch - 2 slices ww bread with cheese, tomato, lettuce and mini pringles again.
dinner - 1 potato microwaved then sliced up and fryed in fry light with sweetcorn,peas, mushrooms and fish fingers ( well like fish fingers dont taste anywhere as good) but hit the spot. and ketchup

Then i had 4 chocolate buscuits!! lol

But its good its slowing coming off which i like. Although now im worried i wont make the 10lbs before 14th of feb...but im going to stick with it!!!

How is everyone else getting on?

Hmmm........i've been a bit naughty for the last few days, i really struggle if there is a change to my usual routine, like a child i suppose LOL! Today i've been better and made a lovely vegetable casserole for dinner followed by a syn free blueberry pudding (blueberry muller light, quark, sweetener & bluberries - hubby said it tasted naughty because it was really creamy). I hope i don't put on too much weight this week, going to be extra good until WI on Wednesday x

heey! everyones allowed a cheat now and again sarah - i had loads of the weekend, dunno if I will have lost!
Today I lived on ryvitas haha, just didnt fancy any proper food so prob had quite a few syns there whooooops.
But - I walked 5miles today! i know its not loads but it feels like an achievement :)
I made a lush sw fish pie for tea, was lovely.
Hope yr all well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning All!

Snow starting to melt around here, main roads are clear so no excuse for not going to work :(

1lb off for me last night, which leaves 1.5lb to go to reach my Valentines target.

Good luck for everyone else :D

El Nino x

i have lost 1.5lb this week, i cant remeber what my target was can we put a new update of our original targets, and then we can say what we have lost since then.

Right this was the group dont know if its different now, tell me how you are getting on and i will update?

Okay girls, so this is the team!
Biggirl86 - 10lbs
clairex - 14lbs
Pink Peony - 10lb
El Nino - 6.5lb
Pink~chocolate - 8lbs
Gemily - 10lbs
Sarah2009x - 10.5lbs
suepat10 - 10lb -2.5,-0.5
blondie1987 - 8lbs
bigmum - 7lbs
Jolene Gisby - 9.5 lbs -0,-1.5lbs
funkymunkey - 9lbs
kelsxx - 8lbs
magicbeans - 14lbs
marea 8 - 10lbs

Last edited:
by sat, how many weigh in's would we had, 2???

thats 3 and a half pound towards your target sue - dont get down on yourself! better than half a pound on isnt it?! You've lost loads so far, its bound to speed up and slow down, dont give up! Dya know why its slowed down?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

today I had:

Breakfast- Eggy bread, used 2 wholemeal slices (HexB) Oil - 2syns
Lunch- Mince in passata with onions, garlic and herbs. oil - 2syns
Tea - Chicken pieces, and lamb steak & Veg oil - 3syns
Snacks: A creme egg!!!! woowoooo - 9syns

total syns for the day: 16

Also walked about 4miles today with the puppy :)

Am sooo craving choclate today - so i saved up enough syns for some, dya think this will affect my loss? I dont understand how I can eat chocolate and lose weight!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put 1lb on this week! I am a bit :( about it because I don't see what more I could have done. I really stuck to plan well and can only think it might be related to TOTM.

Well done Sue that's excellent hun, you are on your way!

Claire - your menu today sounds yummy xx

I put 1lb on this week! I am a bit :( about it because I don't see what more I could have done. I really stuck to plan well and can only think it might be related to TOTM.

Well done Sue that's excellent hun, you are on your way!

Claire - your menu today sounds yummy xx

This is the 1st month since I've started SW that I haven't STS or put on at my TOTM. Don't get too downhearrted. You're doing well xxx

Back