Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

This is the 1st month since I've started SW that I haven't STS or put on at my TOTM. Don't get too downhearrted. You're doing well xxx

Thanks again Sue :) You're a star! I guess it is to be expected at TOTM. I just wish that I wasn't so blooming irregular so that I could definitely relate it to that, although I am pretty certain! Anyway, no point over analysing things, it's done now eh! xxx

I lost 4 pounds this week, i'm so happy!

wow sarah thats fab!! congrats! thats 12 and a half pound in 4weeks, thats bloody amazing, go you!
I want a big loss like that this week! I'm going to excerise more and try and pay more attention to what syns im having. i lost 2.5 this week and i wanted more really. Think maybe im guestimating at syns which is not good!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pink you've been doing so amazingly, with your TOTM going haywire it will prob affect it a lot, im sure you'll see a difference next week. Yr still 10lbs lighter, which is absoultey fab!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure you'll be fine - your days are always really good.
I want to lose at least 3lbs this week!
i think i'm being greedy, im so impatient. I just want to get on the scales and them say 'yep well done, you are now 11stone' hahaha.
I have quite a way to go before that day haha!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure you'll be fine - your days are always really good.
I want to lose at least 3lbs this week!
i think i'm being greedy, im so impatient. I just want to get on the scales and them say 'yep well done, you are now 11stone' hahaha.
I have quite a way to go before that day haha!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hee hee, I think that every day!!! Overnight would be good for me right now ;) xx

This is not everyone, come on guy's, how many weigh ins should everyone of had by valentines.

Biggirl86 - 10lbs
clairex - 14lbs -2.5
Pink Peony - 10lb +1
El Nino - 6.5lb
Pink~chocolate - 8lbs
Gemily - 10lbs
Sarah2009x - 10.5lbs -9
suepat10 - 10lb -2.5,-0.5, -0.5
blondie1987 - 8lbs
bigmum - 7lbs
Jolene Gisby - 9.5 lbs -0,-1.5
funkymunkey - 9lbs
kelsxx - 8lbs
magicbeans - 14lbs
marea 8 - 10lbs

Last edited:
I dunno how much i lost in the first couple of weeks, scales broke and couldnt go to group due to funeral/being ill. my 2.5 loss was about 3weeks in :( so i will never know if i got to the 14lbs target haha, i very much doubt im going to get to that in one more week hahaa :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are we meant to change our totals on the list to date because mine just says +1 but I have lost 11, the +1 takes it down to 10. I didn't know that we were meant to update the list sorry hun xxx

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing good. Haven't posted much recently been a bit busy!

Since we started this valentines challenge ive lost 3.4lbs i dont know if i will get to me 10 lbs in another week hahaha :) oh well im still going for it even if i dont hit the target its still coming off which is good :)

Hope you are all doing well xx

just write it in a post and i will change it.

Biggirl86 - 10lbs
clairex - 14lbs -2.5
Pink Peony - 10lb -10
El Nino - 6.5lb
Pink~chocolate - 8lbs
Gemily - 10lbs
Sarah2009x - 10.5lbs -9
blondie1987 - 8lbs
bigmum - 7lbs
funkymunkey - 9lbs
kelsxx - 8lbs
magicbeans - 14lbs
marea 8 - 10lbs

thats ok, good luck everyone, one more weigh in for me, definatly not gonna get there

Hello girls!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
Well the past few days have been a little strange for me, firstly totm STILL is here!!!!! OMG its been over a week it usually only last 4-5days...but i think the reason is i started taking the pill again and i think thats whats cause its to mess up a bit.... although im not happy about it!!! Sure you cant get preg cause you cant do stuff in the bedroom!!!! haha :p sorry just a little fustrated about it still being here!!!

Other then that the past 2 days i have not been hungry really. The day before yesterday i ate a small bag of pringle minis for lunch and the some pasta with homemade sauce and cheese for dinner and that was it. Then yesterday i had a bowl of cornflakes for brunch! and then didnt eat again until around 7-8pm and had 1 jacket potato with tuna,mayo,red onion, green pepper, little mustard and ground black pepper and 2 satsumas.

Today im going to try get back to eat proper 3 meals again. I havent been doing much exercise apart from walking and dancing around like a nutter! lol

Hope everyone is doing well !! xx

Biggirl86 - 10lbs
clairex - 14lbs -2.5
Pink Peony - 10lb -10
El Nino - 6.5lb
Pink~chocolate - 8lbs
Gemily - 10lbs - 4.2
Sarah2009x - 10.5lbs -9
blondie1987 - 8lbs
bigmum - 7lbs
funkymunkey - 9lbs
kelsxx - 8lbs
magicbeans - 14lbs
marea 8 - 10lbs

Hey girls! Hope you've all had a good weekend - well i hope its been better than mine!! I completley messed up the plan, must have put at least 3lbs on. Chocolate, ribs, yorkshire puddings...oh the list is endless! I'm totally blaming it on TOTM, i have absolutley no self control when i'm on, and just crave choc and bad things.

Back on it today - WI tomorrow and bloody dreading it!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Claire, onwards and upwards remember! It might not be that bad if you syn it all hun!!! Today is a new day though and you have three days til weigh-in day chick!! xx

yeahh, I messed up and I will face up to the consequences at WI tomorrow, be a good girl today and have no syns. Then back to being 100% :) Thank u!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning :)

It would have been easy to post that I had missed class last night, but instead I am being totally honest and posting my wi result last night - a gain of 2.5lbs.

To say I am gutted is an understatement. I know why which is a good thing. I have worked from home most of last week due to the weather and as a result have eaten hardly anything and not drunk enough. Added to the fact that it was a shortened class last night & I had to weigh in straight from work, cue a lot heavier clothes than I would normally have on to weigh. My consultant was fab, and helped me to focus on what I have lost in total - 3 stone 10lb. Its just not me to put on with SW, so I know it is not because I ate the wrong things. Its a wake up call to show that I need to eat and drink more!

So instead of being 1.5lb away from 4 stone, I am now 4lb away :cry:

Sorry for my ramblings, just needed to get it off my chest! Am totally back on plan this week and intend to eat and drink fully !!

Charls x

Back