Any APRIL starters? FANCY A CHAT?

Oinker

:D :D :D

I am new on here.

Been on LL since the end of April.

Any newbies want to exchange stories, advice and most importantly recipes.

I have lost 1st 9lb and am in the middle of week 4.
Would like to say that I feel fine
BUT....OMG last night was horrid. I considered going to A&E.
it was awful. I was up until 3am suffering. I was in agony.:sign0131: :sign0131: :sign0131: :sick0019: It was no laughing matter. I was in tears.

I am seriously considering colonic hydration. I cannot go on like this.

Sorry if I have been aa bit graphic, but surely I can't be the only one suffering....:wave_cry:

Hi Oinker! I started in April too... not sure what date but have just finished 4 weeks. Were you getting stomach cramps? If so, I have been suffering somewhat with that! Well done on your loss - it's really motivating, isn't it? :D

Hi Guys
Yeah I Am An April Starter Too
Feeling Fine Now But Boy Do I Have Bad Days
Not Hungry Just Really Craving Fish Of All Things!!!!
Cried My Eyes Out At The Weekend Coz I Couldn't Have Any
I Am Sure That There Will Be Worse Days Ahead As I Am Only On Week 4 But I Will Cope And Keep On With It With The Help Of All Of The Minimins
Great Site!!!
And So Good To Get To Know People Who Are Going Through This Together

WELCOME.............

Feeling a lot better.
I am waiting to hear from the LL medical team about having the colonic hydration. This can not be good for me.

I tried doing my tracker thing and it didn't work. Will try again later.

Hi Nicky and Oinker, interesting to read your post as I am craving fish too, have been since I started! Oinker, you may have already been given this advice and tried it, but my LLC has mentioned dulcoease and dulcolax (if you feel blocked up). I have taken dulcolax before bed (one only!) and that does the trick. The water flavourings have extra fibre in as well as inulin which I understand has a laxative effect.

Good luck :sick0019:

Johnny

hello! i'm on day 24 of LL! So far so good but find it difficult at the weekends when I would normally "treat" myself to a take-away and maybe some chocolate!
I've been craving pasta and pesto! I make it for my daughter and it's hell watching her eat it!
Good to hear the diet is going well for you all, as for toilet trouble I don't appear to be suffering but I drink hot St Clements all day so maybe that's why?!:D

Hi there.
If you are really suffering from stomach pains, make sure you are drinking enough water. You might even need a little bit more than the 4 litres. This might not work, but how about a hot bath or something to relax your stomach? xx

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

:party0011:

I feel pounds lighter.................:clap:

What a releif.

OMG................

Was travelling to a work appointment and I thought I was going to pass out.:confused: I have had a really bad week.

I have not cheated or anything like that I have just been suffering with constipation and nausea.

I have had to take the day of work sick!!

I have a LL meeting later on today and hope that all the suffering this week has paid off!!! :wave_cry:

Hi Oinker - sorry you are feeling so bad. Could you be coming down with something? Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Oinker, I have just posted a thread on the cambridge diet Forum about my amazing experience with Dulcolax, I hadn't been for 5 days and took one last night before bed and I won't go into detail but today I am 1lb lighter, it's brilliant stuff and I can highly recommend it. Go and buy some now !!!

Back