Any November starters looming about out there!?

Weigh in tonight for some of us, can't wait!
Home scales indicate 8.5lbs, so I am hoping that is correct. Would be fab!
Feeling pretty good now, still the odd thought of food, but it is getting better. Dreaming of fitting in my nice clothes again.

Hope you are all doing well and good luck for weigh in!

Good luck with tonight's WI Ali.

Hi husky and welcome to LL and minimins! Good luck with your journey.

Kat xx

Well done Ali! Brilliant!

Kat xx

well done Ali, that's a brilliant result!!:D

apologies for my absence, not much time to post between caring for poorly littlies:)

anyways, week 2 weigh in for me tomorrow, keeping everything crossed lol

Hi, i'm going for my meeting tonight and hopefully will be starting next week, pref monday :) never done it before so be prepared to be pestered with thousands of questions!! lol
Husky xx

welcome Husky, feel free to ask all the questions you like:)

Well done Karma! :)

Well done everyone!!! Can't imagine ever havin a weight loss that big in one week!!! Really lookin forward to being able to post some like that. Unfortunately a meeting at work over ran and i couldn't get to my LL meeting last night, abso gutted!! :( i will be going to the saturday meeting 100%, there is no way i'm missing out any longer!! Oh, and thanks guys for such a warm welcome. :) xx

Sorry to hear you missed your meeting but look forward to hearing how you get on on Saturday!

Kat xx

Well done everyone!!! Can't imagine ever havin a weight loss that big in one week!!! Really lookin forward to being able to post some like that. Unfortunately a meeting at work over ran and i couldn't get to my LL meeting last night, abso gutted!! :( i will be going to the saturday meeting 100%, there is no way i'm missing out any longer!! Oh, and thanks guys for such a warm welcome. :) xx

well done on a great loss again Karma, just back from my weigh in and i lost 4 and a quarter this week...so that's my first stone down :D

Husky sorry to hear you didn't get to your meeting this week...roll on Saturday eh? look forward to hearing how you get on:D

Well done Cla!re!! xx

thanks Kat! have been reading about your RTM experience...you make it sound so exciting that i literally can't wait :) although i know i've got a journey here to complete first;)

oh and even more exciting news...my LLC said that they are bringing out a new flavour...chilli con carne...apparently it's going to be available either next week or the week after and is to be (in her words) a more substantial food thing;) so glad it's not a soup flavour lol...didn't fancy that at all:D

oh and even more exciting news...my LLC said that they are bringing out a new flavour...chilli con carne...apparently it's going to be available either next week or the week after and is to be (in her words) a more substantial food thing;) so glad it's not a soup flavour lol...didn't fancy that at all:D

wow, that sounds fab, I love chill con carne. I hope it is going to be good. It took them years to get the tomato soup out as it kept tasting disgusting, LOL.

Back