Any November starters looming about out there!?

New food packs on the way are chilli - I am yet to try it but apparently it is of a similar consistency to that of the porridge. I think the bar is nut & fudge but those who have done a trial will be able to tell you more :)

Kat xx

Coo, nut and fudge sounds good!

It will take some to be better than the warm, crumbled peanut bar for me but we shall see!

Kat xx

I love the peanut bar too, although I have never had it warm and crumbled, is it the crunchy peanut one you are talking about or the soft oaty type one?
I only really have the crunchy peanut bar, although the lemon biscuits are quite nice on occasion.

The crunchy peanut bar - I break it in half and pop it in the microwave for approx 20 secs but check it regularly and zap it till it starts to collapse, I then chop through it with a knife and zap it a lil more then....I won't tell you what I then as you are in abstinence :) but that is how I have always had it.

Kat xx

I'm quite annoyed i was supposed to start on the 6th yet she let me down. Now complications with my medical form, i am not impressed. :( i hope it's all sorted this week and i start before december!

You are going through exactly the same as I did Aimee. Hang in there it will all get going and be worth it soon!

Kat xx

I'm quite annoyed i was supposed to start on the 6th yet she let me down. Now complications with my medical form, i am not impressed. :( i hope it's all sorted this week and i start before december!

oh that's such a pain Aimee, :hug99: hope she gets it sorted quickly for you!:)

oooh the warm peanut bar sounds interesting, will have to try doing that Kat!
can't wait to try out the chilli, and a new bar will be a bonus too:)

hope i'm not disappointed by them lol

Thank You for your message,i didnt have the toast and am back on track:D

well done Lula for getting yourself back on track, it is one thing to slip up, but as Kat said for this diet to work properly you have to stick to it, and analyse the thoughts that were going through your head when you ate or wanted to eat... learn from it...then find a way of coping with those thoughts or events ;) this is a voyage of self discovery.
To draw a line under a slip up and start again is one of the things i find hardest about being on a diet and the self control needed to get back on track is the thing that has often eluded me...usually i slip up and my chatterbox goes in to overdrive:rolleyes: oh go on just a bit of that, you've eaten such and such already so you may as well have that blah blah blah;) ...then turns in to oh just have today off the diet and start again tomorrow of course usually with me tomorrow never comes...so well done you for getting back on track!!!

yeah the nut and fudge bar although ive heard its a maintence bar?

good luck aimee
these ladies are such a great help :) and will keep you on track :)

Kenshin112,

BTW are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

MM

LOL im team bella :p

The crunchy peanut bar - I break it in half and pop it in the microwave for approx 20 secs but check it regularly and zap it till it starts to collapse, I then chop through it with a knife and zap it a lil more then....I won't tell you what I then as you are in abstinence :) but that is how I have always had it.

Kat xx

Ooh, had warm peanut bar for tea, was lovely, even the bit that got slightly over done, actually that was probably the best bit, LOL.
Thanks Kat

Ooh, had warm peanut bar for tea, was lovely, even the bit that got slightly over done, actually that was probably the best bit, LOL.
Thanks Kat

I like the burnt bits too - I did mine in the toaster so it gets carmelised and crispy, and it can go very verrrry quickly from done to burnt. BUt i never minded - the burnt bit was tasty! lol :D

Glad you are doing so well Ali - off to a crackin start btw!! :)

yeah loved the bar in the toaster

I am feeling fabulous right now BL.
I should have done my first stone by WI on weds night, so I am well chuffed with that.
Finding it quite easy at the moment, it will get tricky at times I am sure, but feeling pretty good about it all. My family all know what I am doing again, so Christmas should be quite easy to get through, they were great last time.
Work is going well too, they are all supportive and some of them are even considering doing it themselves.

My friends have been great too. Went out to the cinema on Sat night with two of my girl friends. They had popcorn and stuff, I had water, then we went to the pub, they had wine and I had fizzy water.
I drove so they could both drink, which does make it a bit easier, although I don't really drink much any way.
One of them was feeling a little guilty, and checking that water was all I wanted. I still had a nice time, not being able to eat and drink didn't stop me enjoying myself.
It really does help having good support, my DH is fab too, and is looking forward to getting his other wife back ;)

yeah i love it when friends/family support you, and you have to love the water my fav drink now :)

Hi Alibongo - glad you're doing so well. 1 stone sounds great - will you be celebrating? Sounds like a nice night out with your friends.

Back