Any November starters looming about out there!?

Congrats on the loose trousers Alibongo. I'm looking forward to having a weight loss to talk (type) about - 3 days to weigh in.

Scottishlass - hello, course it would be good to have you on here.

Hi Scottish Lass,

Congrats on doing so well with the weight loss Karmawitch -- work stress can't help; you've done well. Copy Ali and wrap up -- I'm freezing, too. I wear layers everywhere. Off, on, off, on -- hey, between that and running to the loo -- I am working out!

MM

Can't beat a good ol workout :)

woooohooooo that's me officially out of the obese range...BMI now down to 29.9 so just very overweight lol;)...roll on healthy weight range now!!!

i lost 2.5 this week:)

Well done Cla!re xx

Hi SJI,

When I stated Foundation I had nearly five stone to lose, and lost most of it during the 14 weeks. I continued to lost on RTM and hit goal within six months of starting. When I consider that I had been overweight for 13 years -- 6 months did not seem like so very long. Good Luck!

MM

I agree MM

So, Kenshinn112,

Did you go to New Moon's midnight showing? My neice and son (in the States) are going today whilst the teenagers are (hopefully) in school.

MM

Ello SkinnyJo and welcome to LL and minimins.

I was sat saying exactly as you are only a few months ago :) It does happen really quikly hun if you give it 100% :)

Go for it and good luck on your journey!

Kat xx

Hi all! Hope you don't mind me joining in - I started LL yesterday. Got just under 6 stone to lose (argh!) so this is the start of a long journey!

Jo xxx

and this is the best place to come for it Jo - you will get loads here! Whether itbe a kick up the butt you need, a damn good talking to, some confidence boosting or just some support, information, advice and/or a darn good whinge! This site gets many through abstinence and onwards - use it!

Kat xx

Thanks for your support MM and Kat - I'm sure I'll need some more soon!

xx

Hi SJ

Welcome to LL :wavey:
You are most welcome to join us. We have very similar losses to go, so will be 'seeing' a lot of each other over coming weeks.
Best thing you could have done for yourself.
Definitely come on here if you need support over the weekend, there are always people about.

Hi SkinnyJoInside - good to 'meet' you.

I've also got around 5.5/6 stone to lose depending on my target. I'm on day 6 now and after the first three days it gets a lot better - you just have to hold on and get through the first few days and then you'll have loads of energy and your weight will be dropping off. :)

Great, thanks all. I've actually got an early hurdle - my husband's birthday. I've got people coming over tomorrow, and I have to feed them - and provide alcohol. Any tips? xxx

Jo I started LL on June 4th and it was my partner's birthday on the 6th. I just carried on as normal when it came to providing them with food & drink. I was so focused on why I was doing LL it kept me moving forwards with my foodpacks & water. I did have soda water with some water flavouring as that was something a lil different.

Just remember why you started and where you will be in the next week, month and so on.

You will feel so much better on the other side of his birthday knowing you stuck 100% to abstinence :)

Kat xx

Great, thanks all. I've actually got an early hurdle - my husband's birthday. I've got people coming over tomorrow, and I have to feed them - and provide alcohol. Any tips? xxx

Maybe just resolve that you are only going to eat your packs and after that play at being hostess rather than eating.

I don't if you're telling people about LL. If you're not, I find 'I'm full' seems to be an answer that wards off a lot of questions. Also, you can say you had enough (your foodpack) earlier when you were preparing everything.

I don't if you're telling people about LL. If you're not, I find 'I'm full' seems to be an answer that wards off a lot of questions. Also, you can say you had enough (your foodpack) earlier when you were preparing everything.

Gosh, "I'm full" will be a new one :D

I WILL be abstinent - TBH people probably won't notice, right?

xxx

Back