Any other new starters on Lighter Life Light??

Mumbles - hi everyone. Went to the weigh in on Monday, another 4 pounds. Was pleased! That's 8lbs. in two weeks. The odd thing is that my scales at home are registering somewhat different loss, although i'm weighing at the same time, same place etc.etc. It's odd. Anyway, keeping at it. Hope everyone else is doing well. Mumbles

Glad you got your ticker going. x

Hello Sue pass!

I saw the lighter life man today and he said we are both doing very well. He said he lost 5 stone in 3 months but then had to put weight on due to his illness so ended up putting on 2 1/2 stone but plans on going back on the diet. He said after week 4 you struggle to eat 4 foodpacks. Must admit I've not been that hungry today.
Everyone in work is mocking this diet, Andy as usual is the main culprit but no one seems to believe it's safe. And I must admit that I lie when I tell my mother how much weight I lost as last time she had a go at me! See you next week!

The ticker is working. I expected it to have disappeared! I don't feel particularly hungry in the evenings either Dine. in fact I could do without the meal, but I'm going to have it, otherwise it's just not enough food. No cravings though, thank goodness.

xxx

Back