• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anybody - Scotland

Silver Member

Is there anybody who lives in or around West Lothian in Scotland who has a fair amount of weight to lose who is looking for a buddy for that journey to help each other - talk, chat, meet etc (a girl :D). Would be keen to hear from you ... BTW I am 51 so around my age would be grand.

Many thanks
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Any luck, no?
Do you go to group? You're doing amazingly well, keep it up :)

Silver Member
Hi Mojo sorry I must have missed this the boards change so quickly sometimes. No replies unfortunately ... billy no mates lol ...

Thanks ... I hope to lose 3.5 this week so I can get my 2.5 stones. Fingers crossed

Where are you in the NE?
I'm in Scotland, not West Lothian though, and I'm 34. I used to live in South Queensferry, but moved into Fife 2 years ago.

soon to be skinny minnie
Hey i'm in scotland, but Glasgow. I have about 8 stone to lose. You're prob a bit to far to meet up but i'd be happy to chat and support each other via email or minimins xx
Hi! I live in Airdrie so not too far from you. I'm almost 32 and I have about 1.5-2 stones to lose. Well done on your loss so far you're doing great!!