Anybody's Christmas Challenge! Jump in, there's still time!!!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Well unless I have miscalculated it's 11 weeks til christmas from today. I am aiming for 1.5st off by then which I think is a very realistic target. My weigh-in day is a Thursday and my s/w is 19st 11lb and my target is to hit 18st 4lbs by the 22nd Dec.

I seem to be doing Johnson's Up Day Down day Diet (JUDDDD) or Alternate Day dieting (ADD) as it's also known. I hadn't planned it that way but that seems to be the outcome lol.

Last edited:
Best of luck, you can do it!!!

Well it's WI tomorrow and i dont think I've any weight off.:rolleyes: I am dosed up to the eyeballs with a cold and I feel crappy.

Well as usual my UDs are starting to take over so it's time to reign it in and have a DD tomorrow.
ETA: I've booked a hypnosis session tomorrow and i dunno whether to ask for help with weight or to quit smoking lol.

Keep the positivity coming. You can do it, of course! :)

Good look everyone!! Iv got a lose two dress sizes by Xmas goal! Which will probably equal about two stone! Come on we can do it if we help each other!! X

yay! we CAN do anything we put our minds to. Had an interesting sesh with hypnotherapist earlier today, see general discussion board post hypno band.

I have decided to weigh in next Thurs up at the docs. My tanita electronic scale has no battery holder and I can't tape it and I don't wanna bother buying another scale.

Took home a leaflet from parent's house that had half price SW membership for £5, valid to 26th Nov. Been thinking of joining but I am unsure.:confused:

I am not doing well the past few days. Sunday I will have 3 meals and Xenical pills which I may as well use seeing as I've got about 2 months worth lol.

Xenical stops u absorbing fat. You have one before you eat and the tablet binds with and fat you eat so you can't absorb it. It's a prescription only pill. Alli does the same thing but it's not as strong and you can buy that from the chemist x

Hey Ladies,

I have set myself a goal to lose a stone by Christmas so I hope you dont mind me crashing your thread!

I have already lost 3lbs last week so well on my way 11lbs to go!!

L x x x

Woo hoo girl powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We can do it!

I found a wee christmas tree thing online today it has 14 baubles on it so one for every lb I want to lose until christmas - coloured off the first 3 already!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

L x x x

Lost another wee 1lb so thats me 11st 12lbs & 10lbs to go for the Christmas Target yippee!!!

How you's getting on?

L xxx

Back