Anyone in Ireland get maintanence week 1 free?

Well I got my free samples hehe yay :D
The pharmacist kept saying no that it was only in UK and I told her that Lipotrim had said it to me.....so off she went to ring them lol and came back verrrry sheepish!!! Result lol ;)

Dunno what she was goin on about with the cinnamon thing......they must have ran out when they came to my bar lol :rolleyes: But Im loving the bars so I is one happy bunny :) sooooo filling.

Good on ya kiddo - you told 'em!! :)

I like the bars too - like I said tho' only the caramel ones around here! ;) xx

Brilliant... the boot up the **** was worth it then!! That'll teach her not to do others outta free samples! Power to the little people...eh?! :)
I bet u had a big grin on your face when she handed them over to you! He he! :)

Glad you're enjoying the bars! How's your refeed going? Still loving the taste of food?

Irish Hobo xx

Thanks guys. Ooh yes it was suuuuch a good feeling hehe she was so pi**ed off haha and I was trying not to smile with the smugness of getting one over on her ;) how bad am I? :p Double wooohooo for the little people (doing my munchkin dance right now :bunnydance:)

Think she might be getting bars mixed up cos they do Optislim and other programmes there aswell, or else she was teasing me. As you can tell I really do luuuvv my pharmacist!! :rolleyes:

Refeed is going brill. Sitting here now having yummy chicken salad sandwich and big cuppa mmmm. (I know its naughty to eat this late but Im afraid not to get my second meal in lol). How are things going for you hun? Jan how are you finding maintenance?

Yup the caramel bar it was yummy!!

But Ive liked all of them so far!!!

Got the veg soup left for tomorrow... now that I am dreading haha

Oh good luck with the veg soup hope you like it. Im still traumatised from the "chicken" soup so didnt even take a veg one lol. Gona start making up batches of zero point WW one when Im done refeed, and freeze portions for emergencies hehe ;)
Did you find the shakes very sweet at the start?

Not really, but I love sweet things and stuff :)

The orange one tasted a tad funny but was drinkable lol

Ah see I dont have a sweet tooth at all really. Twas mostly the dreaded chipper that got me into trouble hehe. Gona stick with the choc and caramel, which I actually had craving for today....hmmm :rolleyes:

My refeed/maintenance is going well at the mo. Had a taste of chocolate and some wine. The choccy was divine and the wine (only 1 glass) went straight to my head and gave me a hangover! Lol!
I'm slowly introducing different foods which is nice! :)
Not sure if I've lost much this week, but I'd be happy if I'm just maintaining at this stage. We'll see on tuesday!

I'm also still traumatised by the chicken soup so haven't tried the veg yet. It's smells the same as the chicken soup so that's enough to put me off!! :)

Irish Hobo x

Yeah it lovely that bar!!

But dont binge on them too much! and defo have it as a meal replacement as its over 200 calories or something xx

I'll let you know how maintenance is going when I get weighed in the morning ;)
Trouble is I've been away 5 days of this 1st week of it and still have 'holiday head' on. This doesn't affect food so much as drinks :eek: .......
... Ah well - I'm hoping the change from the chemist's scales to my own and getting weighed in me nightie post wee, pre coffee will compensate ;)

However, if I've gained watch out for me wailing ;) :) xxx

Back