Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

Well done claire!! So glad its working for you!! :) I've got mine tomorrow eek!

good luck gemelli for weigh in lol x

Hi girls!
Im new and trying to get into the 9's! I'm on mat leave at the moment after having my daughter in august.
I'm following ww on my iPhone app and have been a member in the past. I'm giving my boyfriend the money it usually costs each week and told him not to let me have it until I reach my goal!! I am 42 years old and only 4 ft 10 so not carrying this extra baby weight too well.
Im in week 4 and have lost 8lb so far. Im currently 10 stone 10lbs and my goal is 8 stone 7!
Good luck everyone x

julieann16 said:
Hi girls!
Im new and trying to get into the 9's! I'm on mat leave at the moment after having my daughter in august.
I'm following ww on my iPhone app and have been a member in the past. I'm giving my boyfriend the money it usually costs each week and told him not to let me have it until I reach my goal!! I am 42 years old and only 4 ft 10 so not carrying this extra baby weight too well.
Im in week 4 and have lost 8lb so far. Im currently 10 stone 10lbs and my goal is 8 stone 7!
Good luck everyone x

Great loss so far :)
I guess I'm in a similar boat to you. I had my lil one in august been on and off ww since. But now I'm here to stick to it. I think starting the breastfeeding turned me into a beast, eating wise! Lol although I'm still breastfeeding now I'm able to control my portions and how/what I eat more!

Anyhoo good luck :)

Another 1lb off for me. Was hoping for a bit more but it's in the right direction :)

Current - 10.3lbs x

Mets said:
Another 1lb off for me. Was hoping for a bit more but it's in the right direction :)

Current - 10.3lbs x

Well done! Yep 1lb is 1lb! At least it's a loss too :) good work!

well done on your losses everyone :D

good luck for WI gemelli

i didn't go to WI this week was poorly, hoping for a good loss next week.

Thanks Rosie, I lost 1lb :) I've eaten so much over the weekend that I'm v pleased and I've averaged 1lb a week in jan yey!! Xx

nadiya said:
Great loss so far :)
I guess I'm in a similar boat to you. I had my lil one in august been on and off ww since. But now I'm here to stick to it. I think starting the breastfeeding turned me into a beast, eating wise! Lol although I'm still breastfeeding now I'm able to control my portions and how/what I eat more!

Anyhoo good luck :)

Thanks. Can't believe it's gone so quickly since august.
Good luck with ur weight loss x

Thanks ladies! :) well done Gemelli xx

We're getting there :)

Thanks girls :) I've now made it to 10st 2lbs. What's everyone got on this weekend? Im moving house so having a takeaway tomorrow! All plates have been packed lol.

Brilliant! You're nearly in the 9s!

I'm going out for dinner tonight but have pointed it. Just need to steer clear of the pub! Saturday I've got a friend over for wine an a catch up :) my weeklies will go then.... Hehehe!

Good luck with moving! I moved in December and it was a nightmare!!! xxx

Mets said:
Brilliant! You're nearly in the 9s!

I'm going out for dinner tonight but have pointed it. Just need to steer clear of the pub! Saturday I've got a friend over for wine an a catch up :) my weeklies will go then.... Hehehe!

Good luck with moving! I moved in December and it was a nightmare!!! xxx

Yea I had a manic weekend last weekend so I'm suprised I lost! Obv v pleased though, my weight loss before Xmas was pretty much non existant! Have a lovely weekend :)

Yea we're moving in with parents thank god so there will be v little unpacking to do. I'm already pooped this week from all the packing!

Back