Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

I seem to be staying in between 10st 8oz and 10st 9oz at the moment but I must admit I am well off plan and have been for at least a month. I cannot seem to shake myself and get back into point tracking. I have indulged in loads of chocolate, take aways and alcohol and the only reason I haven't paid for it on the scales is because I'm pretty active. I would be happy to stay the same if my weight was down at 10stone although ideally I'd love to be 9st 7lbs. I'm going to set myself a challenge to lose half a stone for Christmas, wish me luck! x

acg200587 said:
I seem to be staying in between 10st 8oz and 10st 9oz at the moment but I must admit I am well off plan and have been for at least a month. I cannot seem to shake myself and get back into point tracking. I have indulged in loads of chocolate, take aways and alcohol and the only reason I haven't paid for it on the scales is because I'm pretty active. I would be happy to stay the same if my weight was down at 10stone although ideally I'd love to be 9st 7lbs. I'm going to set myself a challenge to lose half a stone for Christmas, wish me luck! x

Good luck from me. I'd like to do the same. I'm getting nowhere!

Hellooo, please can I join you guys (although I'm not on very much ATM) I just got into the 10s today. My goal says 10st 7lb but ideally I'd love to be in the 9s which I haven't been since I was 17, il just see how it goes :)

Is anyone still using this? Been maintaining around 10stone 7lbs for a year now. Put on a few pounds over Christmas now ideally would like to get to 9stone 4lbs so have moved my goal and starting propoints again as of 02/01/2013 x

Good luck Claire, I was 10 7.5 before Xmas so just hoping I didn't go too bad over Christmas, and if I did I enjoyed every mouthful! :)
Ideally I would like to get to 10stone on the button so fingers crossed! Hoping to reach by the summer!
I started ww at 16s 6s, so hopefully my journey will finish soon, slow and steady wins the race!

That's an amazing loss, well done!! I put on 3lbs over Christmas but as you said, I enjoyed every mouthful and I wouldn't have it any other way. When is your weigh in? Xxx

My weigh in is in the next hour, I'd be happy with just a 3lb gain! :)

Hey, was actually well shocked!!! Was down 1/2 lb!! Woohoo!

Hey, was actually well shocked!!! Was down 1/2 lb!! Woohoo!

Wow!!! That's amazing, well done! You're on track to get to goal :) Also, big congrats for your amazing loss so far xxx

I'll join back on this thread. I was 9st 8.7lbs on 20th Nov but since then, I hadn't been pointing or weighing. (1.5lbs off goal! Dammit!) My official WI is on Tuesday so I'll see what the damage is then but I'm expecting to be in the 10s (did a sneaky weigh today and I was 10st 4lbs) so will come back to this thread :)

Well done on your loss that's great! The year is off to a good start then.

Mets you will have that off no problem, if you've done it once you can do it again!

Had a date night with the bf last night, can't point it so just scrubbing my weeklies and sticking to dailies till WI on Wednesday so hope it works :D

Yep, I'm determined!

Did you eat a lot points wise? I've often just scrubbed all my weeklies out in one go if I've gone out for dinner. Sometimes easier than trying to point it all - especially with drinks too! Fingers crossed you lose this week

I actually have no idea how much it was point wise and i only had 2 vodka diet cokes, I'm not really concerned about it though it's only one meal out and probably a lot less than I ate in a day around Christmas week lol ;)

I've never had sticky toffee pudding!! :-o

So I weighed today and I'm 10st 3lbs. That's 1lb lower than Fridays weight. But 7lbs heavier than I was back in November. My first goal is to lose those 7lbs by March. Fingers crossed! x

Just realised that I've said it's 7lbs gain. But that 9st 8.7lbs was in the morning, after a wee and no
Food/drink inside me. I usually weigh around 2lbs heavier during the day, so although it's actually 9lbs difference, I'm saying it's 7lbs for my own peace of mind! x

Aw Mets, I love sticky toffee pudding with ice cream. My fave dessert!

You will get that 7lb off no bother at all, you know you've done it before and can do it again. What's your target sorry?

Hehe! I'm not really a dessert person, would much prefer cheese and biscuits! ;-)

My target was originally 9st 7lbs but since I got so close, I think I'd like to lose another 7lbs after that. However, I'm not thinking about being 9st just yet. I'm focussing on losing those 7lbs, then the next 1lb to get me to "goal" I'll then look at losing the next 7lbs. I've spent over a year going up and down the same few pounds, it's drives me crazy!!! It's my own fault of course - I can't resist! But as long as I keep going, that's the main thing :) First things first, get into the 9s! X

I don't like cheese just itself, it has to be cooked hehe.

Our final targets are only 4lbs apart then. Fingers crossed it doesn't take us that long!

Just bought kettlebells and workout DVDs so planning on starting that to help :D

Back