Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

10.1.5now my goal for WW is 10.1 but I want to go under that!

Here to join

Statres in june 12.7 weighed today and im 10st 13.5lb goal was 10 but looking for nearer 9.7 now xx

Hey there, well done to everybody on the amazing losses I have been reading, I have a good bit to go, hovering around the 10st mark for a few weeks now, can't wait to finally be in the 9s!! best of luck everybody :) x x

10.05 now almost in the 9's!

:) go us! Official first weigh in is sunday so hoping to loose a lil more by then but im so happy to b back in the 10s x

Official first weigh in day. Even though ive been hopping on the scales all week. I have lost 3.8lb :) feeling really positive. Going to do more exercise next week and not jump on the scales. I have 2 nights out next week. Im going to track and watch my portions. Carvery i know arent the best so any help would be great.

I started WW last week at 11.3 and now 10.13 now my mission is to get into my 9's ASAP!! I get married 1 year this month in Mexico...not only am i desperate for the perfect fit of a wedding dress but the non bulging bikini bod;) lets do this!!!!

2lb off for me today so 10.11 now :)

Eaten out twice this week so a little nervous for weigh in sunday. However as long as the scales have gone down i will be happy :)

Now 9.13 1/2 !! Good luck everyone!

1lb off yesterday 10.10 now x well done baggiesles :D

Back