Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

thanks metz, yea it really did give me motivation :)

Congratulations snugglepuss!! Aww thats lovely news :)

Congratulations snugglepuss, ur going to be a mummy!!

Gemelli I have noticed a difference but I went from a size 16 in July to a size 12 now so I'm happy with that, not in a 10 yet but I will be x

Bet that feels great claire!! I squeezed in some size 10 jeans, but I mean squeezed haha. Couldn't walk or anything! But it was enough for me to know i can't be that far off :) and i have a big bum + legs so i was suprised anyway! Have you been buying new stuff as you've been going along? Cos i keep wanting to buy new things but i'll be gutted if they don't fit me again soon lol

Wow!! Congratations snugglepuss! My friend is a dietician and often works with pregnant ladies so I'll ask her next week for some tips for you. But for now just do what your body is telling you to, most important thing is giving little one everything it needs! :)

Gemelli and Claireb I know what you mean about the achievement of getting into smaller sizes. I was in a 14 last April, I'm now a 10 in tops a 10 or 12 in dresses, and a 12 in bottoms. I would love to become a solid 10 all over! I was nearly there when I got down to 10st 3 but am a bit off it again now!!

Time of the month today so feeling bloated, tearful and in pain!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! x

I've bought things I really need like jeans and work trousers and things cause they kept falling down but its mostly from primark so I haven't spent a lot but my brother paid for a personal shopper and gave me n my mum £100 so ive got that a week tomorrow so I can get lovely clothes lol

I wish i noticed a difference in sizes, i have lost a stone but my clothes still fit me all the same :( i might just wait until i get to goal until i go shopping, it's quite disheartening, u feel smaller, you weigh less but still wear the same clothes.. it almost doesnt make sense lol x

Can I join this thread? I can get into the 9's but can't stay there x

Tano said:
Can I join this thread? I can get into the 9's but can't stay there x

I've done this twice now. Got to 9.13 and then put some pounds back on again. Damn!

Hi everyone!

Having a crappy day today, there have been some redundancies issued at work so its been really difficult. I've got period pain & a banging headache to go with it. I'm starving as well and used all my weeklies on fajitas at the weekend! Have got 11 points left for dinner, think I'm going to make a prawn curry but have just read on here someone saying you should point spices now! :cry:

Sorry ladies, bad day! x x

indiebabe said:
Hi everyone!

Having a crappy day today, there have been some redundancies issued at work so its been really difficult. I've got period pain & a banging headache to go with it. I'm starving as well and used all my weeklies on fajitas at the weekend! Have got 11 points left for dinner, think I'm going to make a prawn curry but have just read on here someone saying you should point spices now! :cry:

Sorry ladies, bad day! x x

Hey indie babe, that does sound like a rubbish day :( I usually do fresh pasta, loads of veg + a bit of sauce if I've only gt a few points left for tea, fills me up good too. I saw that post too but they were saying it's if you use absolutely loads of each. I hope your week gets better!!

Thanks for your reply, its always nice to be listened to when you're grumpy :) Just realised we have no onions! Unbelievable! We never have no onions! Maybe I need the re-read the post, I only skim read it and saw spices should be pointed and then got grumpy about it! Haha!

I'm going to make prawn, garlic and chilli linguine - can do that on 9 points, I love pasta! It always comes to the rescue :)

Yeah was a bad day - am hugely craving a glass of wine but a) don't have the points and b) not sure I could stick to only one! I messed up abit by having maple syrup on crumpets for breakfast and used loads of points, not making that mistake tomorrow! :) xx

We all have days like that :( at least you can pic yourself back up tomorrow. When's the start of your new week?

Not until Friday! Hehe! I do only give myself 30 weeklies as I always sts if i use 49 & I usually use them at a weekend and manage on 29 a day with no problem, but trying to stick to 26 a day I'm finding much tougher.

I have my meals for tomorrow and Wed planned so te week should get easier! :) x

Sorry to hear about the redundancies indiebabe I've been made redundant before myself and it's not very nice.

I know what u mean about the 26 points, I'm finding it harder when it's only a difference of 3 points! Think I may just go back to 29 lol :)

Ello ello ladies. Been missing for a few days but still totally on plan. I hope everyone is doing well :)

Been having a think about my points and realised that maybe I'm not actually eating enough!

Bear with me...

Ok so previously I was losing on 29 dailies and 35 weeklies (because I didn't lose on 49 weeklies ever) that totals 238 over the course of a week.

Since we've dropped to 26 points a day I have still been having just my 35 a week so that means I've dropped to 217 a week, that's 21 points less a week! That's a lot!

Now if ww now recommend we should be on 26 a day plus 49 weeklies that's 231 a week, that's much closer to what I was having originally to what I'm having now...no wonder i'm so hungry!!

So I have decided to follow the new guidelines of 26 a day plus 49 weeklies 131 a week but to eat them as 29 a day and have 28 weeklies for wine or whatever I fancy...I feel so much better now that I have worked this out!!

Sorry if this post makes no sense to anyone else or sounds like mad ramblings, or if other people have already worked this through by themselves!! I just needed to get it down to work it out and it's made me feel so happy coz I've been so annoyed that I've been hungry! :) x x

Haha no I know what you mean! I've kept mine at 29 for now cos I'm not doing sf for now. And I'm still losing easily on it surprisingly! Yea u just need to figure what works for u xx

Is sf simply filling? Are you supposed to be doing that if you're on 26? Why has so much changed?? Argh!! x x

indiebabe said:
Been having a think about my points and realised that maybe I'm not actually eating enough!

Bear with me...

Ok so previously I was losing on 29 dailies and 35 weeklies (because I didn't lose on 49 weeklies ever) that totals 238 over the course of a week.

Since we've dropped to 26 points a day I have still been having just my 35 a week so that means I've dropped to 217 a week, that's 21 points less a week! That's a lot!

Now if ww now recommend we should be on 26 a day plus 49 weeklies that's 231 a week, that's much closer to what I was having originally to what I'm having now...no wonder i'm so hungry!!

So I have decided to follow the new guidelines of 26 a day plus 49 weeklies 131 a week but to eat them as 29 a day and have 28 weeklies for wine or whatever I fancy...I feel so much better now that I have worked this out!!

Sorry if this post makes no sense to anyone else or sounds like mad ramblings, or if other people have already worked this through by themselves!! I just needed to get it down to work it out and it's made me feel so happy coz I've been so annoyed that I've been hungry! :) x x

I think you and I hit this brainwave at the same time, I've tried 26 points and all my weeklies this week and I feel so muc better for it. Let's hope it reflects on the scales tomorrow!

claireb10 said:
I think you and I hit this brainwave at the same time, I've tried 26 points and all my weeklies this week and I feel so muc better for it. Let's hope it reflects on the scales tomorrow!

Hahaha! I'm so pleased you have too and that my ramblings made sense! Good luck for wi tomorrow! I am on totm so am feeling bleurgh & bloated but I don't wi until Friday so with my new found understanding of the new points system I've got time to lose some yet :) x x

Back