Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

indiebabe said:
Hahaha! I'm so pleased you have too and that my ramblings made sense! Good luck for wi tomorrow! I am on totm so am feeling bleurgh & bloated but I don't wi until Friday so with my new found understanding of the new points system I've got time to lose some yet :) x x

I'm due totm this week so hoping it doesn't affect too much and really upped the amount of water I'm drinking, so fingers crossed it works for us both x

I have moved up to 33 dailies to see if it will make a differance. I've tried 26 and 29, no weeklies, half weeklies and all weeklies and it doesnt work. 10stone 7lb was my origanal goal and i see a few people who are maintaining and still losing every week so if i lose friday its works and if i dont i'll try something else. I really want to be under ten for my wedding :W

Hey Marysu good luck. Since Xmas ive been using all my 29 dailies, and tried to just leave a few weeklies (I use up any activity points first) and I've been losing around a lb a week for the last 2 weeks. Like you said you need to figure out what'll work for you. :) hope it does!

Hope it does too. Getting sooooo bored waiting for the scales to move down. Have been boxing everyday too this week as a change from the normal routine :)

Marysu I totally know what you mean, it's so frustrating when it doesn't budge.

It's interesting how we have this guideline from ww but we're all having to work it out our own way in order to make it work for us...I guess in the long run that's a good thing though as it teaches you to manage your own diet and not follow someone else's guidelines to the letter! x

hello everyone i'd like to join you :D
i wanted to wait until i was sure i was staying in the 10's.

i'm currently 10st 11lbs and my goal weight is 9st 10lbs.

i'm on 29pp and most or all weeklies, tried 26pp and wasn't happy so went back up.

it's been 23 years since i was in the 9s :eek:

Their guidelines are never going to work for every one. Like i could eat 'normally' as others do here including choc or sweets every day and i would gain rapidly without fail. Just playing around with diets i know exactly what food i can eat and lose but the amounts are more difficult to figure out.

Welcome RosieLee, i too haven't been in the nines in a long long time. In fact its been 11 years, when i was 16, since i've been under 10 stone. Bring it on xx

Hi Rosie lee,

Yup, like you and Gemelli I haven't been in the 9's for quite sometime! 8 years I think, I was 9stone 10 at 18 but it's gone wrong since. Can't wait to be back there!

Gemelli, yeah i'm the same - the occasional treat is fine but if I eat choc/crisps or other high cal snacks daily I just sts week after week. I agree that finding the amounts is harder than finding the food, although I know what worked before, it was 29 a day and 35 weeklies so I'm thinking I shouldn't stress if ww change their guidelines when I know what suits my body! x

Hi Rosie lee! Yea I've not been in the 9's for at least 5 years!! Good luck + welcome :) and I was the same with the 26 pp. didn't work for me.

Girls I have a dilemma!! I only have a few weeklies left and my new week starts tomorrow... My fella has asked if we want to go out for some food + he NEVER asks me so I dont want to say no!! Do u think I can go out, then if I use over my weeklies earn more to effectively 'pay them back' next week to try to balance it out? Please let me know what u think! I probably won't go over by many

Just realised I got all muddled and was calling marysu Gemelli in my last post, do apologies to both of you!!!

Gemelli - um, well I'd say if your weeklies start again tomorrow then that's fine - over the course of two weeks you'll have still used the same won't you? That's the way I'd see it anyway! Just means you being a bit careful next week as you won't have many left! x

Hi It is 18 years since i was in the 9's so will keep following your posts, thinking of going back to 29 points as on 26 i seem to be struggling a bit, put half on last week and been very good, lost 1 this week though. lol x

Hi girls lost 1.5lbs tonight, so so happy that the scales are moving again so using all my dailies and weeklies and drinking lots of water has helped me. Fingers crossed I've found what's right for me x

claireb10 said:
Hi girls lost 1.5lbs tonight, so so happy that the scales are moving again so using all my dailies and weeklies and drinking lots of water has helped me. Fingers crossed I've found what's right for me x

Fabulous!! Well done you!! x x

claireb10 said:

Brilliant! Water really helps doesn't it :) xxx

Yea I always drink a lot of water because I've went off of fizzy juice but I must not have been drinking enough so I will be now x

Well done Claire :) glad you've found something that's working for you! :)

Meanwhile I feel guilty for my Indian last night + feel like its going to make a massive difference at my wi this eve! But I'm going to do as much excercise as poss to balance out my points this week so I hope it all balances out :s

gemelli said:
Well done Claire :) glad you've found something that's working for you! :)

Meanwhile I feel guilty for my Indian last night + feel like its going to make a massive difference at my wi this eve! But I'm going to do as much excercise as poss to balance out my points this week so I hope it all balances out :s

Drink lots of water too - but not too close to wi of course :)

Back