Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

2lb off today now 10.8 1/4

Had my first weigh in today and was 10st 8.5lb so only 9lb and i'll be in the 9's!!! Can't wait as never been that low before :)

Another 1lb off this morning so at 10st 11lbs. Worked out the next 1lb I lose will mean I have lost 35% of my starting weight. That's seems as good a mini-target as any to aim for, followed by getting to single figures to go to overall target weight of 10 stone (2lbs off) and then my next half a stone off (4lbs off). That's enough targets I think for the next month! :)

Was 10st 13.5lbs at WI this morning!! So I'm joining you all here if that's ok??

I've not been lower than 10st for as long as I can remember, so I'm hoping this time will be it!!

alwyn said:
Was 10st 13.5lbs at WI this morning!! So I'm joining you all here if that's ok??

I've not been lower than 10st for as long as I can remember, so I'm hoping this time will be it!!

Thats fab well done! Snap. Would be the best feeling ever to be 9stone something!

Whoop whoop! Didn't think it would be long before you followed me over to this thread! Well done. :)

Thanks Sue!! I was so made up this morning!! I can't believe I'm 9.5lbs down in 3 weeks!! And I'm not hungry and I am eating REAL food!!!

Hi all, just got into the 10 stones last week. I found breaking that 11 stone mark is a major boost. I am determined now to get to goal. I have my weigh in on a thursday. Looking forward to reading all your entries.. Hope i do well tomorrow!!!!

Good kuck for tomorrow! I seem to be stuck at 10.10 my wi is friday but i cant help but weigh myself every day and i dont seem to be getting any where lol x

hiya lulu,thanks, i weigh myself everyday too, its like an obsession at this stage but i just can't help it. I have a ww scales at home and its accurate to the actual one at the ww meetings but mine goes up in quarter lbs compared to the ww scales at the meeting. So if it out it will only be by a quarter of a pound!!

I dont go to meetings. I'm considering buying weight watchers scales though mine are cheap and seem to be playing up recently. I'll keep everything crossed for friday lol x

I bought mine in argos, sometimes they have them on sale so i kept an eye online and got it for half price think it was 20 euro, no way would i spend 40! But i've had it for about 3 years and its well worth it, haven't even had to change batteries!!!

Hi rosie lee welcome back glad you back on track lol x

thanks hun, hope you are enjoying your hols
smile.gif

½lb tonight, only 3½lbs to go until i get in the 9's!

Hi Rosie lee i am back from hols put 6 on starting sw on wed and doing zumba as well did you have a good hol lol x

that's not bad at all hun, well done. :happy096:
yes it was a great holiday, so much has happened since i got back it seems ages ago i went lol.
losing my tan quickly, it's been raining all the time since i got back.

hoping to have a camping holiday in september up the lakes.
did you have a good time hun. x

Yes it was good my tan fading too does not last long in this weather will let you know how i get on at sw on wed lol x

2.5 lb off today now 10.5 3/4

Back