Anyone in the 10's wanting to get into the 9's........

half a pound closer to the 9 stones :D!!!

1.5lb off for me today...now 10st 9 x

Another 1lb off for me so getting there slowly but surely! :)

Started last week was 11'1 so hoping I will get into the 10's tonight at weigh in x

i'm working on it!:D started SW at a little over 11 stone and now in the tens so it's going the right way!:D
i eat mainly green and EE as i eat a lot of veggie options, though i do like a decent beef bolognese!

I've had a bad two weeks and im back up to 10st 8, was 10st 2.5 two.weeks ago. Time to get back down not up up.up! Lol. Have a good week everyone

I'm back in the tens and happy about that.

My weightloss is very slow at the minute and i go away in 5 weeks and i DO NOT want to be back into the 11s when i get back!!

Down to 10st 6.5 this morn. Getting there again. I've promised myself I won't gain between now and my holiday. No more cheating.

Still stuck at 10st 8lb but haven't really been focussing lately so can't complain!!! Back on it big time now with only 4 weeks till i go see my brother in plymouth, would love to have my 5% target of 10st by then :)

down to 10st 2.5 this week :), nearly there.

1lb off this week so only 7lb to go :D

1lb off this week so single figures now to get to goal! :)

Back up to 10st 9.5 after a terrible fortnight off plan. Here goes. 9weigh ins before holiday. Into the 9s asap!!!

I was 10.13.5 last time I weighed in which was 28th May, I WI on a Monday but because of the bank holidays I couldn't WI this Monday so I'm weighing tomorrow. I'm really hoping to see a 10 on the scales as I've messed around and been stuck on 11 since Christmas. I'm on holiday in 10 weeks and have set myself a mini goal of 7lbs to loose before then. My actual target is 9stone 7. I have 20lbs to go till I reach my goal.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

nice to see you here Tracy :)

you're doing great.

course you can hun :) xxx

i lost 1.5lbs tonight, so so close now, if i could get 1.5lbs next week i would be in the 9's.

Hows everyone doing? All had a good weekend?
Weigh in yesterday brought me back yo 10st 6.5. Im hoping to be near 10st 4 by next week. Hopefully!!

Damn, was doing well, down to 10st0.5 lbs then jubilee weekend happened, ie 5 days totally off plan. I'm not 10st4lbs! Whoops!!

Back