Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done smurfette1984 that's a fab loss and always a good feeling when the front number changes :) I don't weigh in until Monday and hoping to get closer to that happening too x

Well done smurfette1984 that's a fab loss and always a good feeling when the front number changes :) I don't weigh in until Monday and hoping to get closer to that happening too x
Thanks xx it does feel amazing to be back in lower stone bracket again x good luck for Monday x

Hello everyone!

I weighed in at 12 stone 6 on new year's eve. It was pretty upsetting as I'd been in the 10's in August. So I instantly signed up for online!

Started plan Monday 4th of January. Today was my first weigh in and I'm happy to say I'm 7 lbs down and now 11 stone 13!

Here's hoping it's another loss next week!

Hello everyone!

I weighed in at 12 stone 6 on new year's eve. It was pretty upsetting as I'd been in the 10's in August. So I instantly signed up for online!

Started plan Monday 4th of January. Today was my first weigh in and I'm happy to say I'm 7 lbs down and now 11 stone 13!

Here's hoping it's another loss next week!

Well done xx That's an amazing first week loss xx

I'm bad! My weigh in day is tomorrow but I'm addicted to the scales so had a cheeky look this morning, it was good news 11st 0.5lb it would be amazing to drop a lb over night but what's the betting it will be one of them random times you weigh your self and although you've been good it mysteriously goes up 1lb on weigh in day! I hate that lol I'd even be happy if it doesn't move that would be a decent loss, fingers crossed :)

I'm bad! My weigh in day is tomorrow but I'm addicted to the scales so had a cheeky look this morning, it was good news 11st 0.5lb it would be amazing to drop a lb over night but what's the betting it will be one of them random times you weigh your self and although you've been good it mysteriously goes up 1lb on weigh in day! I hate that lol I'd even be happy if it doesn't move that would be a decent loss, fingers crossed :)
Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Ah would you Adam and Eve it? Had a good loss of 3.5lbs that brings me to 11st exactly lol. Onwards and upwards all being well I'll be in the 10's next week :)
Well done xx you'll be in 10s next week bet you're excited xx

Me me me! I weigh in the 11st range and would love to get down to 10st. I have only just started Slimming World again, but I hope to smash my 1st7lb target. Good luck all on reaching your targets

Yes excited but still a long way to go, because I'm so short I need to get into the 9's but little steps :)
Same here xx I'm only 4ft 9 lol bmi says in 7s or 8s lol still want my curves so 9st or just under will be fine lol

Same here xx I'm only 4ft 9 lol bmi says in 7s or 8s lol still want my curves so 9st or just under will be fine lol
It's hard being little, I claim I'm 5ft as it sounds better than 4ft 10 lol the only plus is when you lose it people do notice. I normally drop a dress size with roughy each half stone (unfortunately that works both ways so with each 7lbs I go up a size!) I haven't set a definite goal yet but my next target will be 9st 13lb then I'll set another so it doesn't seem so daunting.

It's hard being little, I claim I'm 5ft as it sounds better than 4ft 10 lol the only plus is when you lose it people do notice. I normally drop a dress size with roughy each half stone (unfortunately that works both ways so with each 7lbs I go up a size!) I haven't set a definite goal yet but my next target will be 9st 13lb then I'll set another so it doesn't seem so daunting.
Aww we are the small brigade lol xx yes I find I go down in half a stones but exactly like yourself I go up again as quick lol xx don't want to go too low otherwise I'll look like a kid lol most of my kids friends are taller than me and they're 7 & 9 lol

Aww we are the small brigade lol xx yes I find I go down in half a stones but exactly like yourself I go up again as quick lol xx don't want to go too low otherwise I'll look like a kid lol most of my kids friends are taller than me and they're 7 & 9 lol
Oh I know that feeling, my eldest daughter is 13 and has over taken me! My 10yr old has my short genes bless her but my son who is 4 is showing signs of getting tall (hubby is 6ft2 ) I work in a primary school and I'm smaller than most the kids lol

Oh I know that feeling, my eldest daughter is 13 and has over taken me! My 10yr old has my short genes bless her but my son who is 4 is showing signs of getting tall (hubby is 6ft2 ) I work in a primary school and I'm smaller than most the kids lol
Lol my hubby is 6ft 4in so we get some funny looks when walking about lol x

I'd like to join this thread, I'm top end 11's been as low as 11.5 last year need to get back to it. Weigh day is Friday's, currently 11.13. Fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow as this is first week 100% on plan since before Christmas.

I'd like to join this thread, I'm top end 11's been as low as 11.5 last year need to get back to it. Weigh day is Friday's, currently 11.13. Fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow as this is first week 100% on plan since before Christmas.
Hi Denise
I'm the same as you - actually I'm heavier than you at 11st 13 and 1/4. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning too. Stuck to it rigidly all week, never gone over my syns apart from Saturday when I had about 3 cocktails and a really nice meal out for my friend's birthday - oh and it's time of the month - so I've got fingers and toes crossed! Hope yours goes well!

Back