Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Doing ok this week. Bit of a tricky weekend with in-laws visiting so 2 meals out....but chose wisely, so hopefully still ok.

Not sure about chicken....I find it's fish with me and good losses. I go by the motto, "If it swims, it slims!" :D

I'm struggling, badly.
I loathe winter and all of the food associated with it :( I'm always picking at strawberries, salads, crudités etc but hate soup etc
I also have IBS and a fairly limited range of foods that I eat. I've put 1lb on this week and last week so I now have 6lbs to go to target...
Starting again tomorrow... :(

Ruth
X

I'm struggling, badly.
I loathe winter and all of the food associated with it :( I'm always picking at strawberries, salads, crudités etc but hate soup etc
I also have IBS and a fairly limited range of foods that I eat. I've put 1lb on this week and last week so I now have 6lbs to go to target...
Starting again tomorrow... :(

Ruth
X

Bless you. I fear I'm probably heading away from my target this week too. Feel bloated and yuk. Tomorrow will tell.

Hope you find something you fancy that can get you back on track again.

You can do it xxx

Wow Congratulations stinkyloo! Amazing achievement!
I know how you feel about winter- i want cheese, and bread and rich sauces! Eaten far too much spag bol this week because it's "nearly" right. Lost a 1lb so 1lb from my preliminary target. Still disspiriting though, iv lost in just over a month what i was losing in a fortnight in the summer. Still as a picture I saw the other day said, a drip still fills a bucket eventually. Just wish it would hurry up, as the wedding is getting worryingly close!

Thanks, everyone. :D

It's been a long road....but so so worth it.

I'm going to keep on going to group and get weighed in regularly to keep me on track. I won't allow myself to go back. Looking forward to maintaining now.

That is incredible stinkyloo, you must be so proud. What was the biggest change you made to achieve this? I find it hard to be motivated all the time.

Biggest change? Probably my bread consumption. I find that even if I have bread as part of my HEB, I still don't lose well, so now I have pretty much cut out bread altogether. Will have it occasionally, but tend to save my HEB for my Hifi Light bars as my chocolate fix of an evening.

I also eat fruit now (a lot) as snacks. Pre-SW, my fruit bowl usually housed car keys, spare buttons, old elastic bands/hair bands and maybe a browning banana if it was lucky! Now it is bursting with 'speed' fruits galore! And they don't last long in this house, so am constantly refreshing the stock!

Regarding motivation....I just learnt that I preferred the feeling of joy on the scales, to the disappointment, and preferred to feel virtuous in my food choices rather than feeling guilt! Something just clicked this time.

xxx

Totally gutted to have gained 2lb this week :( Now 4lb away from target.

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 4lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 7/11lb
Trefoil Weight: 11st11lb, Weight Loss Goal: 2.5/6.5lb
JoIceFyre Weight 11st1lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 8/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 6lb

Totally gutted to have gained 2lb this week :( Now 4lb away from target.

Keep going, Lizs84. I bobbed up and down for ages before finally getting there. I had been 1.5lb away at the end of July, and then things went awry and it's taken me till now to finally get there.

These last few weeks, I have written every morsel that passed my lips down, and even measured my HEA milk and carried my allowance in a bottle everywhere I went. (I'd never measured my HEA milk throughout any of my journey prior to this!).

You'll get there. Have faith xxx

So sorry lizs84, it won't be long before you lose it though. I thought it would be easy to lose weight before Christmas,well I was wrong! Lost 1 pound yesterday.

JoIceFyre Weight 11st0lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 9/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 6lb

Hi everyone. Down 2 lbs this week so I have made it to target- actually just under. Going to shift target down 7lbs to 140lbs, and then go from there. Really I am very very happy, think its more toning that actual weight loss I need now!
I have also remembered to update the Christmas goal-
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 10lb ( new goal of 14 by Christmas)

3lb off for me after getting my act together! 1lb to target

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 1lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 10/11lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 10lb ( new goal of 14 by Christmas)

11 stone 1.5 for me this week...I am changing my weigh day from Monday to Friday as of next week over the Christmas period (I'm concerned if I weigh on Monday I'll give myself the rest of the week off, so I'm going to weigh Friday 23rd and then mid Jan switch back to a Monday weigh at some point) really hoping that next Friday I will be in the 10s!

Last edited:
Well I gained 3.5lb after the long awaited ball. I'm not upset because I totally deserved a gain, but as a NSV; I've compared the photo of me from 8 years ago when we went to the same ball (where my husband proposed to me). I was nowhere near my biggest then but I think it's quite a difference...
IMG_9807.JPG

Lizs84 Weight: 11st 4.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 6.5/11lb

You look absolutely stunning!!!
What a difference- you should be so proud!

Ruth
X

Aw thank you. I did feel like a million dollars. Now to have a really, really good week to undo the damage

Back