Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

We can do it Tigs x

I wish I was back here!

Had a sneaky early weigh in this morning and down to 10.13! See you all in the 10s soon!! Xxx

Hello, Well after a (thankfully) brief re-visit to the 12's I'm comfortably back in the 11s at 11st 9lbs. Planning on sticking around for about 3 weeks tops, I NEED to see a 10 on those scales soon, Good luck x

Thanks Minnie! How did your weigh in go? I'm waiting for you in the 10s and we'll be at our target weight in no time at all! X

Couldn't have gone any worse lol I'm in 12s! Very naughty week. It's over, I'm back and I'm going to do it x

After going off the rails for quite a long time I finally feel like I'm in the right mindset to restart.

This morning the scales show 72.3kg (11st 5.4).

I'm on week 2 and just found this thread, referring to my numbers exactly - I'm in the 11s now with the goal of around 10st.

Good luck PogMoma, .Minnie and kerrynew1 - looks like you'll be in the 10s in no time!

Thanks Dr Slim Again, you can do this! :)

Hi all. I am new to this, I lost 8lbs (was 11st 8lbs) in January because I did the Dryathlon for Cancer Research and decided to continue the good work after a boozy weekend at the beginning of February! I started Exante TS on Tuesday, so I am now on day 4 and doing it 100%. I started Exante at 11 stone so hoping to get in the 10's on my first weigh in. I am actually feeling great and already noticing my body changing.

I love reading all the inspirational stories and hope we can help each other along the way. :)

Hi I'm currently at 11.6 and hoping to be in the 10's in two weeks. I can't wait, think going down into the next stone is a massive boost psychologically! Good luck!x

Back