Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Well didn't make it this week (boo) 11st 1lb. Must be good this week, I NEED to see a 10!!

You're so close you'll make it next week!

You're so close you'll make it next week!

yep, just think next week you'll be in the scales and see 10 something! I weighed in at the end of week 5, and I'm at 11.5...over halfway there now. I must stop weighing every day though, it makes it feel like I'm losing slower than I am x

Is there anyone out there?? :p 12lbs to go for me to get into the 10's again!

Still lower 11's but no longer on Exante. Does that mean I stop posting here? :p

Weighed in at 11.3 today...so on track for next week... I literally can't wait. According to the NHS, 10.10 would mean I have a normal bmi :)

Weighed in at 11.3 today...so on track for next week... I literally can't wait. According to the NHS, 10.10 would mean I have a normal bmi :)

Ooo snap lol I was told that was the end of my healthy range :p you're closer than me, you can do it!

Still stuck at 11st 1lb. I have flu and the scales aren't moving. Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for an overnight woosh.

Yay!!! 10st 13lbs. So pleased but it's taken a long while. Not sure if I want to get into the 9's or not but I'll join the other thread anyway. Hope to see you all soon :)

11.13 today so officially only way back YAY!! :D

Well after an all too brief visit to the 10s, I'm back here again :( Re-starting today at 11st 4lbs. Hoping to see those 10s again next weigh in.

I finally did it! Had a whole (unplanned) month of the diet...got back on it on Saturday and I'm now 10.7! Hope you're all doing well and have got into the 10's

I started at 11st 11lbs, I'm aiming for 8st 8lbs, this is my fourth day, and it's been the most enjoyable start to a weight loss plan I've done.

I'm in the 11's now :) hoping to be in the 10's in two weeks - good luck everyone!

Lost 4 lbs this week! I'm now 11st 5lbs and hoping to be in the 10's in a couple of weeks! I love this diet!

I'm so close! I weighed 11 stone and 3/4 pound this morning :) can't wait to get into the 10's !! Anyone else in the 11's?

I'm in the 10's! Yey!! So pleased :)

Well done Yoyoagogo!! You're doing so well x

Thanks Kerry! I'm quite good at losing it, it's keeping it off that's the problem!

Back